top of page

Group

Public·106 members

Freiburg VS Bayern live watch 1 March 2024

2 days ago — Servus, Bayern fans! Head coach Thomas Tuchel will be speaking at his pre-match press conference ahead of Friday's Bundesliga visit to Freiburg ...

Kepa's time at Stamford Bridge doesn't need to be cut short. He's still only 25 years old and the start of his Premier League career can easily be compared to his compatriot David De Gea, who had a torrid time in his first few years at Manchester United before becoming one of the best stoppers in the world. How to Watch Bundesliga Streaming Live in the US Today Dec 16, 2023 — Watch SC Freiburg vs FC ... At the age of 12, he joined the Cerezo academy, and progressed to the under-18 team three years later. Aged 15, he finished top scorer at the 2010 AFC U16 Cup and he went on to represent Japan at every age group, including featuring in a somewhat surprise run to the quarter-finals of the Under-17 World Cup in 2011. While Minamino was at the Cerezo academy, Shinji Kagawa, Takashi Inui and Hiroshi Kiyotake were in the first team. And then there were the little things to remind us that although this was football, it is a little bit different to how it was back in March. There were the artificial crowd noises being broadcast to add a bit of atmosphere. Roy Hodgson's lockdown hair. We all share your pain, Roy Saturday's other unusual sights. Meanwhile, before Watford's dramatic draw with Leicester, someone had placed a face mask on a statue of former England manager Graham Taylor outside Vicarage Road. There are "major question marks" over Rangers players' mentality after their Scottish Cup exit to Hearts, says former Ibrox striker Steven Thompson. Oliver Bozanic's goal at Tynecastle meant Rangers went out in the quarter-finals for the second year in a row. Meanwhile, a poor domestic start to 2020 has Steven Gerrard's side 12 points off Celtic in the league, albeit with a game in hand, despite Europa League progression to the last 16. It’s fair to say both of these sides have a preference for playing in front of their home support this season. Only SPAL (seven) have a higher difference between points won at home and away than Sampdoria and Parma this season (both six). While teams usually favour their home comforts, the gap between them doesn’t sound great for either side. Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this season. But who would you go for?Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamCrooks of the MatterHe's poked a fellow coach in the eye, and argued and pushed others on the touchline, but promises not to make the same mistakes in the future. I'm not entirely sure I believe him. What is clear is that Jose Mourinho is on a massive charm offensive. TOP HEADLINES The Warm-Up: UEFA meet to consider a range of unfair solutions Chelsea to prioritise move for Moussa Dembele - PAPER ROUND FIFA's Infantino urges unity, calls for FAs to push WHO advice Euro 2021? What postponement could mean for England Video - Ronaldo to stay at Juve until he's beyond 39!? - Euro Papers01:22 14:15 - UEFA confirm Euro 2021 UEFA have confirmed that the European Championships due to take place this summer have been postponed by a year and will take place between 11 June and 11 July 2021. Kettering and Altrincham will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League North. Kettering this season have the following results: 7W, 7D and 11L. Meanwhile Altrincham have 11W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ighalo is a proven striker made very much in Solskjaer's image. Professional, a team player and most importantly just happy to be at the club of his dreams. But the Nigerian is not in Lukaku's class, even if he is only on loan. This latest signing comes at a time when United fans have become increasingly frustrated by their team's lack of impact on the Premier League title race. They are playing second fiddle to their noisy but very successful neighbours City and having their noses rubbed in it by arch enemy Liverpool, who are running away with the title. They bid to get there again when traveling to the Championship leaders West Bromwich Albion for this fifth round tie. West Brom are a point clear at the top of the Championship and will be hoping to face Newcastle in the Premier League next season. They had been on a run of five wins and a draw before losing at home to in-form Wigan Athletic at the weekend. Rafa has to be in there - not just because of what he did in the Champions League with Liverpool, but what he's done for Newcastle. He has to be here. Sir Kenny Dalglish (Blackburn 1992-1995, Newcastle 1997-1998, Liverpool 2011-2012)Games: 238 Won: 115 Drawn: 60 Lost: 63 Win ratio: 48. Premier League title wins: 1 Sir Kenny Dalglish guided Blackburn to the title in 1994-95, with Alan Shearer scoring 34 goals for them in that seasonShearer: "Kenny was brilliant, especially when you consider where Blackburn were when he took over, in the old Second Division. Thomas Tuchel talks lineup options ahead of Bayern 15 hours ago — watch the Bayern Munich's media presentation of its new executive. Bavarian Podcast Works: Preview Show — SC Freiburg vs. Bayern Munich ... They asked Bartomeu to call presidential elections as soon as possible and criticised the club for hiring a third party, I3 Ventures, earlier this year to monitor social media coverage of Barca. Bartomeu has denied accusations the company created social media accounts to smear future presidential candidates, and former and current players, but he anyway rescinded the club's contract with the firm. As the holders, Liverpool would've been hoping to breeze through the groups, especially as they only just scraped through last season. Unfortunately, they've done no such thing. Thanks to a few lacklustre efforts, Jurgen Klopp's men come into match-day six needing a point, which on the face of it, seems highly likely, but they're away against a strong side, so a point isn't guaranteed. Posted at 56' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Matt Targett. Posted at 55' Attempt saved. Keinan Davis (Aston Villa) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Conor Hourihane with a cross. Posted at 55' Corner, Aston Villa. Conceded by Enda Stevens. Posted at 53' Attempt missed. The Bavarians, however, have won their last eight matches in all competitions, including six straight in the Bundesliga to reclaim top spot from Leipzig last week. They are on 42 points, one ahead of Leipzig, who have failed to win any of their last three games in all competitions. It is especially important for Bayern to show strength," Flick said. WEDNESDAY’S BIG STORIES It’s time for a title race Video - 'The title race is over, it's done' - Guardiola00:59 Wenger’s back at Arsenal Thought you would never again see Arsene Wenger struggling with his coat zip on the Emirates touchline? It might happen again – and soon – after the Frenchman offered to help interim Arsenal boss Freddie Ljungberg settle into management… “Freddie?” It’s Arsene. Jacob Ramsey replaces Anwar El Ghazi. Posted at 86' Foul by Michael Hector (Fulham). Posted at 86' Neil Taylor (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Corner, Fulham. Conceded by Henri Lansbury. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Joe Bryan (Fulham) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. The victory continued what has been a sensational run by the Rio de Janeiro club, who won the Serie A and Copa Libertadores titles in November and are through to next weekend's final of the Guanabara Cup in Rio de Janeiro's state championship. Robert Lewandowski maintained his average of over a goal a game this season as he put the Bavarians ahead in the third minute and goals from Kingsley Coman and Serge Gnabry left Cologne reeling. It also says working to prevent gambling problems with the betting companies is of "greater benefit" than a ban. In a response to the Lords' report, the EFL said in a statement: "The association between football and the gambling sector is long-standing and the League firmly believes a collaborative, evidence-based approach to preventing gambling harms that is also sympathetic to the economic needs of sport will be of much greater benefit than the blunt instrument of blanket bans. Brighton chief executive Paul Barber has encouraged Premier League players to speak up if worried over coronavirus return-to-training protocols. Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante and Watford captain Troy Deeney are among those deciding not to train since players were allowed back to their clubs this week. Barber reports no issues at Brighton. But he said: "We want players to have the freedom to speak as they feel they need to. Forward Sadio Mane has made a donation of 30m CFA francs - about 45,000 euros (£41,000) - to the national committee fighting against coronavirus in his home country of Senegal, while players contributed to a £50,000 donation to Fans Supporting Foodbanks - a joint initiative between Liverpool and Everton to tackle food poverty in the Merseyside area. A charity match at Anfield, between Liverpool Legends and Barcelona Legends, scheduled for Saturday, 28 March, has also been postponed. Six goals were shared to leave the title race tantalisingly poised. The best of those came from a familiar source with 16 minutes to play as Chelsea’s Beth England, with seemingly nothing on, picked out the top corner with a rasping drive from 30 yards out. England’s screamer put Chelsea 3-2 up and, though Lauren Hemp’s equaliser earned City a share of the spoils, the draw kept the Blues’ unbeaten league record intact. FULL STORY 19:20 - Schalke ask fans for help Bundesliga club Schalke has asked for assistance from its fans. They are entitled to a rebate for their season tickets given the suspension of the season due to coronavirus. However, if fans forego their cash in order to help the club stay afloat, they will be given a special shirt for the gesture. Andre Gray replaces Danny Welbeck. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). Posted at 90'+1' Craig Dawson (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Will Hughes (Watford) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Will Hughes (Watford). Posted at 89' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. We’re confident that over 2.5 goals will be scored in Monday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in favour of AZ Jong. The hosts have outperformed their guests in most departments this season and play their best football in their own backyard, while Oss have really struggled to secure points on the road. David Wagner's Schalke climb to fourth, level with reigning champions Bayern Munich to leave four points separating the German top-flight's top-four. Leaders Leipzig can move five points clear when they host Union Berlin on Saturday, while Bayern can leapfrog Monchengladbach on Sunday when they travel to Hertha Berlin. My pick for this match is over 3.0 goals. Match in Vietnamese CUP between Dong Thap vs Hai Phong. I think that this match will be offensive. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape and I think that they will score a lots of goals. I think that they will score 4-5 goals. In the last 5 matches direct only once did not have over 3.0 goals. I hope that guests will score 2-3 goals in this match. They are in very good shape. I I think that this match will end 3:2 for Hai Phong. I think that the home team to score 1-2 goals. This isn’t the first time United-supporting protestors have gone directly to the homes of their targets: both Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney were visited by the balaclava-d “Manchester Education Committee” at delicate moments in their contract negotiations, and back in 2004 former director Maurice Watkins’ car was covered in red paint. Rooney 'more than welcome'Midfielder Krystian Bielik, sent off in Monday's 2-1 win against Charlton Athletic, and winger Tom Lawrence are both suspended. It took the first two professional goals of 18-year-old Jason Knight's career for Derby to earn victory against the Addicks. And, with the availability of Jayden Bogle uncertain as the defender recovers from an eye infection, Rams boss Cocu readily admits that it is a "good moment" for Rooney to be available. Firstly, I am very proud to be manager of this club, in the way Chelsea have handled it," Lampard told SkySports. We were very quick to respond to help with the hotel. There is more work with the foundation, with link ups to getting in touch with fans, putting on tutorials, there are a lot of people who have stood up and put in good work. I can very well remember how it was being a Norwegian and qualify for big championships. Skullerud said. Video - 'Timing is everything’ – Haaland on transfers03:56 “We haven’t qualified too many times, but we managed to do it a few times in the 90s and I was young and really loved football, and that feeling of having the National team in the world championships and win matches, to experience that was pure joy. They have played a crucial role in helping to shape the decision-making process, with the welfare of the players and clubs first and foremost. I would also like to congratulate the players, coaches and staff of Chelsea and Aston Villa. Although the 2019-20 season has been prematurely curtailed, it has been a hard-fought campaign and their success is well deserved, with the outcome based on sporting merit. Slavia will against Ruh Brest in match Belarusia Premier league. My prediction this match could be the win for Slavia with margin score is 2 goals. Slavia have great result on last 3 match in league due to Slavia have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Ruh Brest have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Ruh Brest only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Slavia can beat Ruh Brest due to Slavia on last 6 match in league and cup that Slavia only have lose in 1 match. Surely Slavia have more chance to win on this match. Belenenses vs Braga predictions for Saturday night's Portuguese Primeira Liga clash. Braga hope to rediscover their form in the Portuguese Primeira Liga when they visit Belenenses on Saturday. Read on for all our free Portuguese Primeira Liga predictions and betting tips. Marco Silva was sacked in December but he was not solely to blame. Recruitment policy has been catastrophic and even Ancelotti could not get a tune out of disinterested players at the end. Everton must now back the massive Ancelotti rebuild or his appointment is a waste of time. See below for misplaced optimism. Pre-season prediction: 7thWhat I said in August: "If they can get it right in the final days of the transfer window, and that must include adding a central defender, they could have a real crack at the top six and beyond. Unfortunately, some clubs, organised outside these negotiations, have unilaterally decided to go straight to furloughs. In doing so, it said, the clubs "gave Portuguese society the message that, in times of crisis, they aren't capable of resolving the problems which affect them. The government has agreed to help pay the wages of workers who are furloughed or put on reduced hours, and Belenenses said it would make use of the scheme. Look at Joe Hart when he was number one. He got pelters every week. You just keep it away from your head as the only person who can sort things out is yourself as an individual, on the pitch and in training. It's looking after things on the pitch for Everton that is my main aim. That gets you picked for England. Bayern Munich vs. SC Freiburg: Bundesliga Match Recap 3:33The crew take a look at the upcoming Bundesliga match up between Bayern Munich & SC Freiburg. More Videos ...CBS Sports · 7 hours ago He has a talent for receiving the ball. He was at the base of our midfield, did everything perfectly. The minute we changed it and put him higher up, he instantly changed, took on board the information and did brilliantly as well. Chelsea are currently fourth in the Premier League but only have an eight-point lead over 10th-placed Arsenal, having played a game more than their London rivals and Lampard believes there is plenty of time left in the race for a Champions League berth. Manchester United and England forward Marcus Rashford said it had been tough to get to this stage. I think there has been plenty of occasions, for me personally, where we've tried to help but we've not helped in the best way possible," Rashford told BT Sport. You can get some backlash from that. We wanted to take our time with the decision. We want to help in the best way possible and getting money to the right places is a massive thing. But Pioli said Ibrahimovic should recover in time to feature in the ‘Derby della Madonnina’ between the city rivals. He has undergone an individual training programme,” Pioli told a media conference on Saturday. Today he is training with the squad and if he gets through that, he will be available tomorrow. Sport-Club Freiburg vs. FC Bayern München (Bundesliga) in 5 hours — Stream the German Bundesliga Match Sport-Club Freiburg vs. FC Bayern München (Bundesliga) live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Friday, Aston Villa have completed a £10m deal for Genk striker Mbwana Samatta. The 27-year-old Tanzania international has signed a four-and-half-year deal, subject to a work permit and international clearance being granted. He has scored 10 goals for Genk in all competitions this season including a goal at Anfield against Liverpool in the Champions League. I'm really pleased we have managed to bring Mbwana to the club," said Villa manager Dean Smith. This will be the first ever meeting between Aston Villa and Man City at Wembley and only their second ever at a neutral venue, with Man City winning 6-1 at Leeds Road in Huddersfield in the 1933-34 FA Cup semi-final. Aston Villa Aston Villa are competing in their ninth League Cup final, with only Liverpool playing in more (12) - they have won the trophy five times, most recently in 1996 against Leeds United. Guests are have a lot of problems in last few weeks and they will surely have a lot of problems and in this match, that is clear, if we know how they are playing and how big problems, they are have in defense. Schalke 04 is as I remember lost all four matches so far after restart of season and we will see if they will fix that situation today in Berlin. Union, on the other side is fighting for survival but I believe that they will secure that without big problems. I believe in goals here, that is pretty real. Aberdeen has suffered some hiccups on their last two away fixtures, losing to an in-form Hibs side and then to league leaders Celtic. However, they had won three of their four games before that, which is why we're backing them to get back to their winning ways against a weakened Hearts side that desperately needs the winter break to regroup. Posted at 79' Foul by Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton). Posted at 79' Max Meyer (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 76' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by James Tomkins. Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. Stuart Armstrong (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page