top of page

Group

Public·120 members

((TODAY*)) Stream: Golden State Warriors vs New York Knicks Live 1 March 2024

Please try alternate stations down below if you run into one. NBA: Live Radio Stream & Broadcast Today. Listen to the NBA in ...

Inter Milan Even if he doesn’t join Barcelona, the Catalans may still have some influence over Aubameyang’s future. Inter Milan are also facing a potential exodus of forwards in the next transfer window. Lautaro Martinez has been linked to Manchester City as a potential replacement for Sergio Aguero or Gabriel Jesus, and at 22 would allow the Brazilian to take on the senior role. Yakou Meite (Reading) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left from a direct free kick. Posted at 59' Foul by Ben White (Leeds United). Posted at 59' Andy Rinomhota (Reading) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Goal!Posted at 57' Goal! Leeds United 1, Reading 0. Pablo Hernández (Leeds United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Posted at 78' Foul by Alex Sandro (Juventus). Posted at 78' José Callejón (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Piotr Zielinski. BookingPosted at 76' Elseid Hysaj (Napoli) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 76' Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Foul by Elseid Hysaj (Napoli). Posted at 75' Attempt missed. The match between Universidad de Chile and Brazil's Internacional, the first of a two-leg qualifying encounter, continued as firemen fought the blaze on the terraces, South American media reported. The match ended 0-0. Chile was hit by a wave of unrest last year as people angry at inequality and shabby social services took to the streets. Man Utd 24 9 7 8 36 29 34 . Tottenham 24 9 7 8 38 32 34 7 Wolverhampton 24 8 10 6 35 32 34 . Sheff Utd 24 8 9 7 25 23 33 9 Southampton 24 9 4 11 31 42 31 10 Arsenal 24 6 12 6 32 34 30 11 Crystal Palace 24 7 9 8 22 28 30 12 Everton 24 8 6 10 28 35 30 13 Burnley 24 9 3 12 28 38 30 14 Newcastle 24 8 6 10 24 36 30 15 Brighton 24 6 7 11 27 34 25 16 Aston Villa 24 7 4 13 31 45 25 17 West Ham 23 6 5 12 27 38 23 . Teenager Ansu Fati became the youngest goalscorer in Champions League history as Barcelona ended Inter Milan's hopes of reaching the last 16. Fati, 17, came on as an 85th-minute substitute, and a minute later scored from Luis Suarez's pass. Barcelona, already qualified, took the lead through Carles Perez's close-range goal on his Champions League debut. Romelu Lukaku equalised with a low 25-yard strike but Fati's late winner consigned Inter to the Europa League. Heidenheim met Hamburg and received a lot of attention because its results directly affected the race for the direct promotion as well as the playoffs. If the song is triumphant, Hamburg is hopeful to reclaim second place from Stuttgart. In the case of nothing, they will have to cede 3rd place to Heidenheim himself. Be aware that this is the position that will win the promotion play-off position at the end of the season. The 22-year-old son of French World Cup winner Lilian Thuram has so far netted five times and set up another five goals in his first Bundesliga season, with Gladbach boasting the second best goal tally having netted more than two goals per game. Added to the recipe is new coach Marco Rose's tactical nous that has given Gladbach a winning edge and growing confidence. He’s had some trouble before and of course we are going to give him time to recover and rest before we put him back on the pitch. He’s always recovered quickly before so let’s hope he does that again. I wouldn’t expect him to be back in the next few weeks and we’ve got a mid-season break. I’m not sure we’re going to see him before then, no. Chants of 'You're getting sacked in the morning' were heard after that defeat. My focus is always on my players and what I can control," said Silva. It's not part of my day to read or see (speculation). I know something about the rumours but they're not in my daily routine. Director of Football Marcel Brands told the Everton website (www. Cardiff City is at 8th place at standings, and with a two victories in a row, they will be eager to continue with good results, they will play in front of their fans against Wigan, club who are struggling against relegation and in this moment they are in relegation zone. In last round Cardiff has scored three goals against Huddersfield, and we can expect the same starting line up in this duel, Peterson will be in attack, Tomlin, Murphy and Adomah will be behind him, domestic fans will make a good atmosphere, domestic club wants place in playoff, for it they need a victory in this duel against an average opponent. In the last five minutes I thought we showed some urgency for the first time in the second half. The questions should be asked. I expect better. I expect more from a team I put onto the field in the second half. Even in the first half when there were some positive bits I always expect better, so I'll always look at myself, I'll reflect and take it from there. Wisla Plock will play against LKS Lodz in the Relegation Group Game of Ekstraklasa of Poland on Saturday. Wisla Plock finished 12th in the Ekstraklasa season. Wisla Plock remained Winless in the last four matches of Ekstraklasa. However they scored at least one goal in all the previous five Matches. They lost last game to Wisla by single goal and Drawn first game to Arka Gdynia. While LSK Lodz finished last in the Ekstraklasa and lost four of the previous five Matches in the Main season. They also lost both the matches played in the Relegation Group. So Wisla Plock likely to win . This is only match from Austria Bundesliga where I will bet on goals today and that is for me very real to expect. So, Austria is interesting team who is favorite here and they are much better when they are playing at home, but in the same time, this team is have a lot of problems with defense and they are receiving too easy goals, all the time. Wattens is very dangerous from counter attacks and team will surely score here goal or two. This will be surely one very fast match, and it will be plenty of goals today. How to Watch the Warriors vs. Knicks Game: Streaming & 4 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Warriors vs. Knicks: Start time, where to watch, what's the 8 hours ago — The Golden State Warriors play against the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial. National TV ... There have been numerous protests against Monday night matches in the Bundesliga since they were introduced in 2017-18. The German football league (DFL) has already announced Monday games will be scrapped from 2021-22. Union beat Frankfurt 2-1 to go 10th in the table. A statement issued by several leading fan groups read: "Our message to club representatives and the DFL is clear: No more Monday games!"It added the ongoing protests were aimed at creating "a football for fans and not for financial gain". All things considered, backing Trabzonspor to win the match simply has to be the way to play as far as the betting is concerned and provides good value at current prices. Konyaspor are in terrible form, can't score goals and with the visitors strong on their travels, a 1-0 margin of away victory could well be on the cards. Jihlava and Vysehrad will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2. Jihlava this season have the following results: 11W, 7D and 7L. Meanwhile Vysehrad have 8W, 5D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Paper Round’s view: English youngsters have become attractive to teams on the continent, as Premier League sides have well-stocked first team squads that make it hard for younger players to establish themselves. That means that European sides can offer more realistic routes to first team football, as Jadon Sancho has shown at Borussia Dortmund. Posted at 90'+1' VAR Decision: No Goal Paris Saint Germain 4-3 Bordeaux. Posted at 89' GOAL OVERTURNED BY VAR: Mauro Icardi (Paris Saint Germain) scores but the goal is ruled out after a VAR review. Posted at 89' Offside, Paris Saint Germain. Juan Bernat tries a through ball, but Kylian Mbappé is caught offside. Posted at 89' Attempt blocked. Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. The value of her fat was Slovan Liberec, who managed to lose 2-1 in addition to the weak Pribram. With this result, she has secured her place in the top six, but she risks losing the 3rd privileged position that gives an advantage to the playoffs (3 matches inside - 2 matches outside). Most home points in a season: 55Three sides have hit that number, namely Chelsea (2005-06), Manchester United (2010-11) and Manchester City (2011-12). Liverpool have picked up a maximum 51 points at Anfield so far this season and have home games against Burnley and Chelsea to come. Two wins would see another record fall. Most wins in a season: 32Liverpool's remaining fixturesBurnley (h) - 11 JulyArsenal (a) - 15 JulyChelsea (h) - 22 JulyNewcastle (a) - 26 JulyAnother one held by Pep's City, who managed this number of wins in both 2017-18 and 2018-19. His opposite number Chris Wilder has already expressed his frustration at VAR this season, notably at Tottenham Hotspur when his side had a goal harshly ruled out for offside. I feel for David and the players. The same thing has happened to us a few times. But we would've been devastated if we'd have drawn that game," said Wilder, who signed a four-year contract extension on Friday. It was also the first time a team has scored in double figures in a league game. With Chelsea's game away to Everton postponed due to a frozen pitch, Arsenal and Manchester City, who narrowly beat bottom side Liverpool 1-0, leap-frogged the Blues to go top of the table on 21 points, with Arsenal ahead on goal difference. They have no clean sheet in the last eight matches, and have just one in 11. They have only one win in their last eight matches, this having come against a struggling Arsenal side. Nine of their last 15 matches have yielded over 2. Brighton have not scored more than one goal in their last three matches. The club denied an accusation by one of the departing directors that I3, which Bartomeu had said received 1million euros was overpaid. What happens now? Barca's annual revenues last year were 841million euros according to Deloitte. They have won eight of the last 11 La Liga titles and led the standings when soccer in Spain was indefinitely postponed last month. Assisted by Vivianne Miedema. SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Bristol City Women. Maisy Collis replaces Flo Allen. Goal!Posted at 56' Goal! Arsenal Women 8, Bristol City Women 0. Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Lisa Evans. Goal!Posted at 54' Goal! Arsenal Women 7, Bristol City Women 0. Jordan Nobbs (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) right footed shot from very close range is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 64' Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) hits the bar with a left footed shot from the right side of the box. Assisted by Hayden Coulson. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Middlesbrough. Marvin Johnson replaces George Friend. Posted at 63' Offside, Leeds United. Kiko Casilla tries a through ball, but Patrick Bamford is caught offside. A source in Berlin we talked to also confirmed that there were two parties in Berlin: Klinsmann and investor Lars Windhorst on the one side - visionaries who wanted to build a "big city club" which should compete with FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund - and Preetz and Gegenbauer on the other, who have a long history in the club, know how things are going in the business, and were slowing the big plans down a little bit. Sheffield United and Manchester United are close behind with 39 and 38 points respectively but they too must look over their shoulders at Wolverhampton Wanderers and Everton on 36 points. Lampard, whose side have now won twice in their last eight league games, lamented the familiar problem of failing to convert chances and said Chelsea had to turn around their shaky form. They said yes with little idea of what was to come. It has turned out to be the experience of a lifetime and it is still a bit mad we are stringing it out to now,” Christian said. Many of our team are touching 40 and don’t play football regularly any more. The 2016 tournament took place in the French ski resort of Morzine. Crowds lined the streets to welcome teams, France’s 1998 World Cup-winning manager Aime Jacquet spoke at the opening ceremony and all of the matches were streamed on YouTube. I believe that guests will not have any problems to win in this match from French Cup and that is pretty real to expect. If I'm not wrong, this team is won in last eight matches in a row, and they are really in fantastic shape. In last duel, in French League 1, they are beat in big derby match Lyon at home 4-2 and of course, team will try to win and in this match, that is clear. Dijon is solid team and nothing more than that. For me, it is big difference, between this two teams, so I will try. Posted at 90' Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Lars Stindl (Borussia Mönchengladbach) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Tony Jantschke with a headed pass. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Anthony Martial. Posted at 116' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Ondrej Duda. Posted at 114' Attempt missed. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Paul Pogba following a corner. Posted at 114' Corner, Manchester United. What's more, Rovers have found it tough to get their attacking strength to outweigh their defensive weaknesses on the road this term, scoring just nine and conceding a rather disappointing 25. Tranmere have also failed to score in a rather 45% of their away games in the third division this season. You want to win more," Lallana told reporters. We're European champions and to be world club champions as well. There's not many people who can say that . Saturday's clash at the Khalifa International Stadium is a repeat of the 1981 Intercontinental Cup when a Zico-inspired Flamengo powered past Liverpool 3-0 in Tokyo. Chelsea may just be clinging on to a place in the Premier League's top four despite the handicap of their summer transfer ban - but step into the rarefied atmosphere of the Champions League and they are brutally exposed. And how they had their flaws shown up in the most emphatic fashion as they were taken apart far more emphatically by Bayern Munich than the 3-0 scoreline suggests in a Champions League last-16 first-leg tie that concluded in funereal silence at Stamford Bridge. The emergence of the plan took both the EFL and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport committee (DCMS) by surprise, and does not appear to have been approved by the government. One senior EFL source described the leak as "unhelpful". There are now tensions between the two leagues, and even between clubs over how to handle this," they said. According to the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, the EFL had also been taken aback by the Premier League's decision to ban pre-match handshakes and the cancellation of the Manchester City-Arsenal Premier League match on Wednesday. Birmingham City could be facing a second points deduction in two seasons after being charged with breaching financial rules by the EFL. The Championship side said the charge relates to a breach of a business plan imposed by the league last season. Blues were deducted nine points in March 2019 for breaking profitability and sustainability rules. The club denies the charge and we await the outcome of ongoing disciplinary proceedings," City said. Vitoria Guimaraes vs Benfica predictions for Saturday's Portuguese Primeira Liga clash. Benfica hope to move further clear at the top of the Portuguese Primeira Liga when they face an impressive Vitoria Guimaraes side. Read on for all our free Portuguese Primeira Liga predictions and betting tips. Posted at 73' VAR Decision: No Red Card Joel Ward (Crystal Palace). Posted at 72' Foul by Joel Ward (Crystal Palace). Posted at 72' Enda Stevens (Sheffield United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. James Tomkins (Crystal Palace) header from the left side of the six yard box misses to the left. We need more like him, and fast. He can give all South Asian communities a sense of pride and belonging in an arena where I currently believe there is a disconnect. Singh, who supported Chelsea growing up, and his brother - a Manchester United fan - used to get up at 3am in New Zealand to watch games in the English top flight. Rihal says he "selfishly" hopes Singh will eventually play in the Premier League in what could be a "watershed moment for British Asians" to "send a clear message to all those over the years who have doubted the capabilities of the community". LIVERPOOL: Adrian 8, Williams 7, Matip 6, Lovren 6, Larouci 6, Fabinho 6, Chirivella 7, Jones 7, Minamino 6, Elliott 6, Origi 6. Subs: Oxlade-Chamberlain 6, Firmino n/a, Salah n/a. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 15' - GOAL! Shrewsbury 0-1 Liverpool. Curtis Jones is at it again! The midfielder follows up his strike against Everton by racing on to Chirivella's exquisite pass and coolly sliding it beyond the keeper. Away team need to beat Fremad here, and break poor run with the opponent from the lower part of the competition, if want to claim promotion to the top level. They have quality, which is above today rival, and need to show that in the direct duel, where one or two goals should be enough for three points in Amager. In Denmark, Horsens and Esbjerg are expected to face one another for a Superliga match at CASA Arena, Horsens city. Horsens takes position 2 in the table with 35 points after playing 27 matches while Esbjerg takes position 4 with 21 points after playing 27 matches. But putting such drastic measures in practice will be complicated. Renegotiating deals with individual players and cutting salaries but increasing length of contracts could work in some cases. But the club believe players could take the initiative themselves, especially in view of the way the non-playing staff are likely to be hard hit by measures set to be announced in the coming days. How to Watch the NBA on Thursday: TV Channel - KNOP-TV 16 hours ago — The Golden State ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• robert08255
  • Макар Слипченко
    Макар Слипченко
  • Мария Флорова
    Мария Флорова
  • Ванесса Барченко
    Ванесса Барченко
  • babygrow17
bottom of page