top of page

Group

Public·120 members

Today: Athletic Bilbao vs. Atlético live stream 29 February 2024

Feb 7, 2024 — Atletico Madrid will receive Athletic Club today at Civitas Metropolitano Stadium in a game valid for the 2023/2024 Copa del Rey semifinals.

The second pot will contain the group runners-up plus four more teams dropping down from the Champions League. No team can face another club from the same country or a team that they played during the group stage. So Manchester United could not face Arsenal, Wolves or AZ Alkmaar but could play Rangers in an all-British affair. The seeded clubs will play away from home first, ensuring they have home advantage in the second leg. SV Horn II welcomes Wacker Innsbruck in Austria 2nd League. SV Horn II are 12th in the league with 15 points from 14 matches, scoring 29 goals against 32, winning in all league games played so far 4 games, 3 draw and 7 games lost. While the visitors from Innsbruck are 9th in the league with 19 points from 14 games, scoring 19 goals against 24, winning in all league games played so far 6 games, 1 draw and 7 games lost. Their last 5 last league games ended in over 2.5 goals scored in the games. Their last 2 meetings ended in over 2.5 goals. Granada will go to the game placed eighth on the standings with 20 points while Atletico are third with 24 points. Granada’s fire seen in the earlier matches of the season seems to be running out, and they have three straight losses heading to this game. They have six wins in their last 11 matches and five clean sheets in the last 10 matches. The Seagulls' stubborn defence was then pushed to the limit by waves of Burnley attacks. It seemed the home side had equalised again when Jay Rodriguez headed in - but a video assistant referee check ruled that team-mate Wood was offside. Despite defeat Sean Dyche has led his modestly-priced squad to a second top-10 finish in five Premier League seasons. Brighton's defence keeps Burnley at bayBrighton's style of play may have changed under manager Graham Potter, but one thing that has remained constant from the Chris Hughton era is the miserly defence. Gil Vicente lost 1-0 in the Taca de Portugal away at Braga last weekend, while Sunday’s opponents Sporting were victorious in their last outing as they beat Beleneneses 2-0 at home in the Primeira Liga. In this moment, BATE Borisov is very good team and they will show that to us and in this duel. Ok, it is the fact that they are had a lot of problems at the start of new season and really nobody was expect that they will lose first two matches in season. Still, as the time goes, they are playing better and better and they will be just great in this match, at least I think so. They are beat Gorodeya 2-0 in last round in league, and Slaviya is in bad shape. Yes, they will win this duel. Solskjaer certainly feels that progress is being made. I've seen the improvement since I came, the boys have had to reshape the squad, change culture of the squad, the way we want to play," he said. It could, given the chances United created before and after their first-half goals, have been an even more emphatic result and the way they approached the game, with real self-belief, shows that something is working at the club's Carrington training ground. The hosts are also known as The Cong, they were newly promoted at the start of last season in the first league level but easily kept themselves in the first league level and won 6 points from the two games played in the league against Thanh Hoa as they won with 3-1 on the road and with 2-1 at home and in that home game with Thanh Hoa they had the lead 2-0 from the 40 minute of the game only conceding the 2-1 goal in the 60 minute but that was it as far as the goals being scored in that encounter.. If Fuglafjordur Will Host HB Torshavn in the Faroe Islands premier league on Sunday. That was worst season for If Fuglafjordur in the last season but they Defeated Skala Itrottarfelag by 2-1 in the last game as visitors. They won last game after remaining Winless in 20 games. Also all the last 8 matches of IF Fuglafjordur saw more than 2.5 Goals. While HB Torshavn also started season with win over Streymur by 1-0 at home . 7 of the last 10 matches of HB Torshavn at home saw more than 2.5 Goals and four of the last five head to head encounters also saw more than 2.5 Goals . The 21-year-old sought out Morata to apologise after the match, while both managers leapt to the player’s defence. It was the most important piece of play,” said opposing boss Simeone. I told him (Valverde) that he did what he had to do at that moment. I think the prize for the best player makes perfect sense because Valverde won the game in this action. Players should be "empowered" to walk off the pitch in response to racist abuse, according to Gary Neville. Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger reported being targeted by monkey chants during the second half of Sunday's 2-0 win at Tottenham. Former England defender Neville said: "Maybe we have to empower the players to walk off the pitch and stop the entertainment while it is happening. We have a racism problem in the Premier League in England. But during the two-hour discussion, in which a statement by Khashoggi's fiancee was read out and contributions came from fans and Amnesty International, local MP Chi Onwurah said the issues were a lot more "nuanced" than some fans had been given credit for on social media. Supporter Greg Morrison said: "I do feel quite conflicted. While we are not responsible for what goes on [in Saudi Arabia], we have to accept we are attached to Saudi Arabia and the issues attached to that. Former Norwich City striker Iwan Roberts, 51, is already involved. I want to see whether there is anything I should be concerned about in the foreseeable future," he said. The Football Association (FA) and Professional Footballers Association (PFA) jointly funded Glasgow University's FIELD study and has set up its own taskforce into links to dementia. (STREAMS) Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Club Live Today Get ready for a footballing masterpiece as Atletico Madrid goes head-to-head with Athletic Club in a thrilling encounter that promises skill ... Bayern social distancing Great this from Bayern, who honour the social distancing while announcing Muller's extension. That's Hasan Salihamidzic, sporting director of Bayern, and executive board member Oliver Kahn posing either side of Muller. Hasan Salihamidzic, sporting director of FC Bayern Muenchen, Thomas Mueller of FC Bayern Muenchen and Oliver Kahn, Executive Board Member of FC Bayern Muenchen, pose with a jersey after Mueller's contract was extended until 2023 on April 07, 2020Getty Images 10:39 - From the pool to the bike. Assisted by Aaron Mooy. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Aaron Mooy (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Davy Pröpper. Posted at 81' Jack Stacey went off injured after Bournemouth had used all subs. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Lewis Cook (Bournemouth) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. I had to make a decision over going somewhere where I can learn other aspects of my game and work with somebody that wanted me as well. Ole wanted me to stay but I told him it was over. I didn't have the energy. All credit to him because he's been a man and he helped me make the move away. Messi on a roll again! What more glorious way to start the day than to witness Lionel Messi juggling a toilet roll?! The Argentine genius has pleasingly joined the growing trend of renowned footballers coping with mass coronavirus postponements and self-isolation by posting his keepy-uppy skills on social media. Artist Simone Fugazzotto – known for this “disruptive works” as stated by legaseriea. The league’s website added that the paintings will be exhibited permanently in Serie A’s Assembly Hall, “to highlight the commitment of the football world against all forms of discrimination. Sport, first and foremost football, is an extraordinary tool for conveying positive messages, fair play and tolerance. Kelechi Iheanacho scored the only goal of the game to put Leicester through to the fiifth round of the FA Cup with a 1-0 win at Brentford. See alsoBrentford v Leicester Despite being without the injured Jamie Vardy and several changes to the side, Brendan Rodgers' team stormed out of the blocks and took an early lead courtesy of Iheanacho's close range strike after a sublime ball from Dennis Praet, the Nigerian's seventh goal in nine games. Athletic Bilbao vs Atlético Madrid live streaming 29.02.2024 14 hours ago — 5 hours ago — The Copa del Rey match between Athletic Bilbao vs Atletico Madrid takes place TODAY (02/29) at 16:30 hrs, and the teams are ... We’re confident that a double chance bet on Groningen will payout on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-0. The hosts head into this game as the form favourites despite sitting below Utrecht in the table. Groningen have a good record at home and look to be playing Utrecht at an opportune time as the visitors have failed to score in their last three outings all of which have ended in defeat. Yeah, because there's no benefit in thinking too far ahead as that's when your focus goes. The manager always says the next game is the most important one of your life and that's why we go into the next game thinking anything can happen. The quality of every side we come up against means if we are just at 95% then we'll be beaten, which is why we have to be at 100%. Sum up what the past 18 months have been like. Valencia's Champions League last-16 tie at home to Atalanta on 10 March will be played behind closed doors in an effort to contain the spread of coronavirus. Spain's health ministry says it wants to avoid "large gatherings of fans". Serie A side Atalanta hold a 4-1 lead after last month's first leg in Italy. Juventus' Champions League tie against Lyon on 17 March is also likely to be affected after the Italian government decreed all sport be played behind closed doors until 3 April. Also a mach from this Italy cup mach between Milan and Spal is a new mach where we look see a great soccer play from boat teams and a new great win from home team and the open door to this new round Italy cup. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals where we look get a new great points to our order and can we play the best pick at the match now. If we see this three goals this be best for us and this four goals can get to our order a new 10 points. Happy and Joy! After a leg in the first round when he lost to his underrated opponent, Goteborg regained his spirit by winning 3 points against rookie of the league, Varberg. This is a predictable result, although in the opening round Varberg had caused a bit of surprise when defeating Helsingborg. Meanwhile, with Mjallby, as expected, this team shows that they are not strong enough to fight in the Swedish 1st arena when 2 consecutive games must receive defeat against Malmo and Falkenberg. What Mjallby has shown in the past rounds is not convincing and very weak. In addition, Goteborg wants to take advantage of the opportunity to meet weak opponents to accumulate points for the journey ahead. In fact, in the last 5 home games against similarly qualified teams, Goteborg won 3 and drew 1 and lost only 1. So it is hard to hope that Mjallby will make a surprise in the competition. this. Getty Images MAN OF THE MATCH – Nathan Redmond (Southampton) Redmond was phenomenal, alongside a number of his teammates. His clinching goal was the least he deserved having created plenty of chances and caused havoc down the left. He is going to be crucial in Southampton’s battle against relegation. Augsburg have been tough to beat at home this season. They have lost just two of their eight Bundesliga home games. Thet have earned two more points from their eight home games than Dortmund have earned in their nine away games this season. We feel that they have a good chance of taking a positive result from Saturday's game. Bournemouth will be desperate to stop the rot this Sunday and we can see them coming out fighting. However, the strong form and iron confidence of Watford will ensure that they won't be cowed by a spirited start from their hosts. Ultimately, we see the visitors having the better chance of winning. To play it safe, we would advise backing the Hornets in a double chance bet. Indeed, just like Forest, Wednesday's spell away from the Premier League has been an extended one but hopes are high that The Owls can make their return this season; so long as a rumoured potential points deduction doesn't hit. Garry Monk has the side playing well and they come into Saturday's fixture just 1 point short of the playoffs and Forest themselves. Normally you want six weeks [of training]. They're athletes and people sometimes turn their nose up when you try to explain. We want our players to be fit - we invest a lot of time, energy and money in them. They're our assets. And he added: "It doesn't seem right to be talking too much about football when we've got so many fatalities. Training is as safe as it can be'Deeney - and Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante - have decided to stay away from training for now, and Pearson says that he has been without a number of players this week "for different reasons" and has even had to move his 86-year-old father out from the family home. The pressure was on, but Barca got the job done. Sergio Canales gave the hosts the early lead from the penalty spot after Clement Lenglet stopped a Nabil Fekir shot with his arm. However, Frenkie de Jong found the net just moments later as Barcelona struck back immediately. Betis regained the lead before the half hour mark with Fekir firing a low finish past Marc-Andre Ter Stegen after Samuel Umtiti backed off. Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho admits changes have to be made to his squad in the summer after a spate of injuries derailed the club's season. Forwards Harry Kane and Son Heung-min are sidelined along with captain Hugo Lloris and midfielder Moussa Sissoko. We know that we have to build a squad more balanced for next season," said Mourinho, whose team are five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea. You have to be ready to cope with these unpredictable things. I would be buzzing with a top-four finish. Do we deserve it? I am not too sure, but all the other teams have been inconsistent too, not just us. MONDAY Leicester v Aston Villa (20:00 GMT)I thought Aston Villa were competitive enough in the Carabao Cup final but it always felt like Manchester City were going to win it. Now it is back to a relegation battle for Dean Smith's men, and this is a tough game for them as they look to climb out of the bottom three. WEDNESDAY’S BIG STORIES Haaland of hope and glory We were promised a goalfest. And for more than an hour, it looked as though we were all going home unhappy. Borussia Dortmund’s kids and PSG’s galacticos were bouncing off one another, nothing was quite coming together, and it was all very frustrating … until Erling Braut Haaland sniffed a loose ball in the penalty area, stuck out his leg, and kicked the knockout stages of the Champions League into gear. Man Utd remain 'supportive' of Solskjaer - but could FA Cup game be his last in charge?'Toxic, embarrassing, worst squad in 30 years' - pundits and fans on Man Utd defeatMan Utd fined £20,000 for failing to control playersBBC Sport understands Solskjaer, who succeeded Jose Mourinho, still has the support of the Old Trafford board and the 46-year-old insisted he has been "trusted" to rebuild the squad. Even so, they almost took a first-half lead when Emanuele Ndoj’s shot was pushed away by Roma goalkeeper Pau Lopez and Alfredo Donnarumma went close after being allowed a free header at a corner. Roma, fourth with 25 points, took full control after halftime and Smalling, on loan from Manchester United, broke the deadlock when he headed in from a corner in the 49th minute. Bayern said in a statement on their website that the Poland international had fractured his tibia near his left knee joint during the 3-0 win at Chelsea in the Champions League on Tuesday. The 31-year-old, who scored at Stamford Bridge, was examined by Bayern's chief medical officer on Wednesday. After 10 days of immobilisation in a cast, he will start rehab. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Nantes. Conceded by Keylor Navas. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Mehdi Abeid (Nantes) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Roli Pereira De Sa. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Edinson Cavani (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Wolves also beat Espanyol by an aggregate tally of six goals to their three, despite a 3-2 comeback by the Spaniards in response to their initial thrashing of 4-0 at the Molineux. Meanwhile Rangers reached the next stage of the competition after edging past Sporting Braga with an aggregate of 4-2, despite conceding two goals at home in the first leg. He told the BBC how his father had put him up to the prank, which happened before Chelsea's 2-0 home win over Liverpool on 5 February 2006. The week before, my dad found out that I was going to be mascot - he got it for me as a birthday present - and said you have to stand out," said Nickless. First of all they died my hair blue. It wasn't my idea. Then that thing with the handshake was his plan. I said: 'No, I'm not doing it. Arka Gdynia have been poor so far in 2020 with a 2-1-6 record in 9 league games and in the restart of the league they conceded 10 goals in the first 3 games. However, at home they have also scored in each of the last 4 league games. He has seen a lack of direction and certainty, four directors of sport and endless advisers under this regime. He has seen the president become vice-president as well and the team become weaker, despite spending €1,000m since the departure of Neymar. And now this. No wonder he snapped. COMING UP Not much today, but Real Madrid and Barcelona are in action in the Copa del Rey, playing Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao respectively.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• robert08255
  • Макар Слипченко
    Макар Слипченко
  • Мария Флорова
    Мария Флорова
  • Ванесса Барченко
    Ванесса Барченко
  • babygrow17
bottom of page