top of page

Group

Public·115 members

(LIVE!!) West Brom VS Coventry City live online 1 March 2024

8 hours ago — [FREE!!]]**] Online: West Bromwich VS Coventry City Live Stream 01.03.2024 Watch / Listen Live · Log In to WBA TV · Create an account · WBA ...

United target Eriksen move The Mirror reports that Manchester United are interested in Tottenham Hotspur playmaker Christian Eriksen. That interest comes despite the 27-year-old Danish international rejecting United last summer. However, United will try again given Mauricio Pochettino has left the club and Spurs appear to be struggling this season. Media playback is not supported on this device Manchester City 4-0 Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp says City proved point against Reds "If there is a team in the world that can smash us like this, it is probably City - but we will come again," he said. We lacked fluidity, that's for sure. And in some 50-50 situations they were quicker than us in mind. They used their chances and we didn't. City are incredible. And while Southampton have not been helped by a demanding set of fixtures this season - they have played all the current top eight, bar the Gunners who they face on Saturday - the Austrian is also conscious his side have been too easy to play against at times. We must go back to being a nasty team when we don't have the ball," he said. My team believes one result can be the change but to get this one result it needs a lot of investment and input in our mindset on the pitch. They press high and aggressively and they have players in the right positions. He seems to have a better rapport with the players and a good understanding of the football club and how it is run. The fans have a good relationship with him too. When he signed for the club as a player, he came in during a tricky period. As captain, he led them to an FA Cup victory and steadied the ship. That's what he will be expected to do as manager now. Crystal Palace have drawn four of their last six Premier League matches. Two of the last three matches between Crystal Palace and Arsenal have been draws. Arsenal have only won two of their ten away matches in the Premier League. Mikel Arteta faces another stern test in the Premier League this weekend when his Arsenal side travel to Selhurst Park to take on Crystal Palace. Subs: Ramsey 6. Bernardeschi 6. Higuain 5. Match highlights: 22' - Off the bar! Great headed flick at the front post by Ekambi but it comes back off the Juventus woodwork. So close! 30' - GOAL! Lyon in front! Aouar gets to the byline and keeps his cool, sliding a ball for Tousart to strike home. Crucially De Ligt was off the field after Dembele inadvertently caused a cut on his head. The record for a full season was set by Kevin De Bruyne, who provided 21 assists for VfL Wolfsburg in 2014-15, while Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho topped the table last season with 14. ADAMS MAKES COMEBACK AFTER SEVEN-MONTH LAYOFF United States international Tyler Adams made his comeback after a seven-month injury layoff in RB Leipzig's 3-1 win over Augsburg, his first competitive game since the German Cup final last May. Chelsea claimed a draw in a see-saw encounter at third-placed Leicester, with Antonio Rudiger opening and rounding off the scoring for the Blues, either side of goals from Harvey Barnes and Ben Chilwell. Relive all of Saturday's Premier League actionReport: Liverpool 4-0 SouthamptonReport: Bournemouth 2-1 Aston VillaReport: Leicester City 2-2 ChelseaEverton fought back from two goals down to win at Watford despite having Fabian Delph sent-off. Passion or commitment, of course, will go absolutely nowhere if not channelled and accompanied by good coaching and meticulous tactical planning - but it is crucially important. Sir Alex Ferguson had near unparalleled success in the British game but was a manager first and a coach second; it is no surprise that each of his great Manchester United teams saw him appoint a great coach as his number two, whether that be Brian Kidd, McClaren or Carlos Queiroz. Step forward Sergio Ramos. The defender was brought down as he entered the Villarreal box after a marauding run and, after a VAR check, put the ball down on the spot. The Los Blancos captain has netted 10 times in La Liga this season but, rather than go for his 11th, dummied to strike the ball and instead rolled it to his right for the onrushing Benzema. The forward fired past an unsuspecting Asenjo, only to for referee Alejandro Hernandez to blow his whistle for infringement - presumably by Benzema. It was a moment that provided plenty of memes. Freddie Ljungberg says he has not held talks with senior figures at Arsenal about the full-time managerial vacancy. The 42-year-old Swede was placed in interim charge of the Gunners following the sacking of Unai Emery last month. Manchester City assistant coach Mikel Arteta and Carlo Ancelotti, who was sacked by Napoli on Tuesday, have both been strongly linked with role. MADRID, Dec 9 (Reuters) - The following are the main talking points from the weekend's action in La Liga. Veteran Joaquin's record-breaking treble It is rare for the front page of one of Spain's national newspapers not to splash on Real Madrid or Barcelona, but Marca led with 'Joatrick' on Monday. Veteran Real Betis midfielder Joaquin Sanchez, 38 years and 140 days old, scored an 18-minute hat-trick as his side beat Athletic Bilbao 3-2 on Sunday, becoming the oldest player to ever net a treble in La Liga. As the club's official Twitter account put it: "No airs and graces, just hard work. There is a lot more to this Sheffield United side than graft, although they were given only fleeting opportunities to demonstrate this at Anfield. United asked more questions of the Reds than most sides this season when they met at Bramall Lane in September, an error from goalkeeper Henderson leading to the game's only goal from Wijnaldum. Viborg is at third place at standings, they are in a race for promotion, but with a two defeats in a row, they urgently need some victory, and a duel against Hvidovre is a great opportunity to boost players confidence. Visitors are in relegation zone, and it's a hard to believe that they can avoid defeat in this duel, Viborg has much more experience, in compare to their opponents, also they are much more effective in attack, own stronger defense, have better individuals, and with a Frederik Brandhof in the squad, I am sure domestic side will not have problems to win in this duel with more than 1.5 goals AH The move follows consultation with the Chinese Football Association (CFA) and means that home games of the four Chinese clubs on the first three match days will be rescheduled and played away by swapping the order with their opponents. The decision, which was also made in conjunction with the competing clubs from the respective groups, is a precautionary measure to ensure the safety and well-being of all participating players and teams," the AFC said in a statement. Chess is probably the last thing you'd associate with a footballer but I know you're a big fan. How did that start?Just growing up. Everything was really competitive between me and my brothers, and our dad is a big chess fan and he taught us all to play and we found that it was something else we could be competitive in. Has that competitiveness with your brothers helped mould you into the footballer you are today?I'd say they've played a massive part in my mentality, and even the amount of football we used to play growing up has helped me because, without even knowing it, I was putting that practice in. Onze Bravo's are currently third in the Girabola standings while visitors Petro Atletico are 1st in the Girabola standings. Onze Bravos lost last game to Primeiro de Agosto after remaining unbeaten from 11 matches in the League. But they lost last game as visitors and they are on winning run of 6 matches in the League. On the other hand, visitors drawn last game to Interclube by 2-2 at home and lost to Desportivo huila at home last week. The last head to head game between these two teams ended in a draw. Onze Bravos only conceded single goal in the last six home matches . Forest Green Rovers go into this game knowing that three points will see them reclaim their spot at the top of the table. The hosts have been excellent so far and boast the best defensive record in League 2, however there have been signs of a dip at the back and they have conceded four in the last three league matches. They have not exactly had it all their own way at home either, as they have won just one of their last four at home and with just 14 points earned at The New Lawn, they have a home record which is well down on their promotion rivals. THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES Never give up. Trust your instincts. When the teamsheets dropped, and we all saw who would and wouldn’t be lining up for Manchester City in the Bernabéu, it’s fair to say we all had the same thought: Isn’t it weird that there isn’t more hilarious Pep Guardiola/Peppy Hare from Star Fox crossover material? …just the Warm-Up, then? Right, right. the Defensores de Belgrano fc team and the Gimnasia Mendoza fc team, go head to head in Argentina B national. The Defensores de Belgrano fc team is in 3rd position with 23 points Collected. While guest team the Gimnasia Mendoza fc team came in 11th place by collecting 17 point. In the last 5 times the Defensores de Belgrano fc team played at home, 2 of them ended in a draw. While the Gimnasia Mendoza fc team played at away in the last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a draw. It’s not happened before, it happened there and then. He’ll be out for a while. He won’t be back until after the mid-season break. Normally six weeks to heal, but I’m not a doctor, and then he needs rehab after that probably," he told Sky Sports. We're always looking at chances to improve the squad - with Marcus out for a while we have to look at it closely. The late arrivals ran out of the car, quickly got their kit on and were straight out. It's all part of Wilder's process of identifying the personalities he wants on his teams. Namely, players who want to be part of a group and who have "a bit about them". We weren't the most popular of teams, we had a run-in with a side who were all Wednesday fans and we were all United fans. When we won the league, I think we were 4-0 up in one of our last fixtures and we got one of the boys to put fireworks behind the goal. Jan Vertonghen "still wants to achieve great things" with Tottenham despite his reaction to being substituted against Southampton on Wednesday, says his agent. The defender, 32, looked visibly upset after being taken off less than 10 minutes into the second half of Spurs' 3-2 FA Cup fourth-round replay win. His contract expires this summer and it is rumoured an extension is unlikely. His reaction had nothing to do with his future," said his agent Tom de Mul. Having been fouled from behind by Diego Simeone, Beckham flicked out with his boot and was promptly sent off by referee Kim Milton Nielsen. That left England to play most of the second half and extra time with 10 men before they eventual lost on penalties. David Beckham won 115 caps for England between 1996-2009Shearer: "It wasn't a red card, David (Beckham) just flicked out with his heel. I wasn't far away and I could see what the Argentina players were trying to do. I really believe in really spectacle tonight on Santiago Bernabeu and I see here at least even four goals, and maybe even more than that. Of course, this is one of the biggest derbies on the world and that is the fact and for me, it was huge surprise that this two rivals are in last official duel played match in who was just 0-0. Now, with so bad defenses on both sides, I don't believe it will be the case and this time. I will just bet on goals here and just enjoy in match. It will be interesting. The midfielder contributed nine tackles - three more than anyone on the pitch - while the Southampton back four repeatedly seemed well positioned, with Stephens and right-back Cedric Soares constantly turning crosses away. The gutsy offering ended a run of 13 league games without a clean sheet and they have now lost just twice in seven league outings as they go into two home fixtures either side of New Year. Dinamo will be meeting with saliva and looking at the last games this two teams have meet together the home team have won many games as compared to the away team and so this makes us to be very sure that this game the home team will win it They have scored in each of their last seven matches, keeping four clean sheets in the process. However, on only one occasion were they able to score more than one goal in their last 10 matches. At home, Burnley have not lost any of their last seven league matches and of their 18 home matches, they have managed eight wins, giving them a 44% winning rate at home in the league. Posted at 82' Foul by Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München). Posted at 82' Sebastian Langkamp (SV Werder Bremen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Lucas Hernández replaces Serge Gnabry. Posted at 81' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Jirí Pavlenka. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Kingsley Coman (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. BT Sport is set to receive a total of around £2. SPFL for matches missed when last season was halted early. The two parties are close to agreeing a deal over a series of staged payments after weeks of negotiations. BT Sport's five-year agreement to show matches ended at the conclusion of last season. A deal has already been reached with Sky Sports to pay it around £1. In November 2018, Sky struck an exclusive £160m agreement to show 54 matches for each of the next five campaigns, starting in August. Dinamo is taking on Isloch in the city derby, where home side should push for victory that may bring them back among the top teams in the league. They are in the drop again, and will seek to break that losing run from Slutsk and Dinamo Brest in two previous matches in the competition. But do you risk including striker Danny Ings, who has scored just one goal in his past seven Premier League outings?Speaking of taking advantage, Crystal Palace - on a run of three successive wins - play Bournemouth, who have lost three of their past four. Here are two hot tips: Left-back Patrick van Aanholt has scored more Premier League goals against Bournemouth than he has against any other side (three). Ibrahimovic, who scored during a televised training match for Hammarby on Friday, said he now felt he had been "too kind" to Malmo by giving them 100m Swedish krona (£8. I played for Malmo and I did what I did for Malmo, even though I was not welcome and was not wanted," said Ibrahimovic, who left the club to join Ajax in 2001. They should be grateful, and those who know it, they know it. The former Juventus and Barcelona player rejoined Milan on a six-month deal in December after leaving LA Galaxy. A takeover bid for Wigan Athletic by rugby league club Wigan Warriors has been backed by the town's council. Super League side Warriors have made contact with administrators, who are trying to find a buyer for the Latics. It's important we do everything we can to secure its future," said council leader David Molyneux. They are also supporting Wigan football club staff, who have been made redundant because of the crisis. [LIVESTREAM] West Brom vs Coventry City Live Free 01 1 hour ago — Coventry City vs West Brom: Live stream, TV channel, kick 30 Oct 2023 — The fixture will be shown live on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom. [[[FREE!!]]**] Online: West Bromwich VS Coventry City Live S 8 hours ago — [FREE!!]]**] Online: West Bromwich VS Coventry City Live Stream 01.03.2024 Watch / Listen Live · Log In to WBA TV · Create an account · WBA ... More recently, the Gladbach team confidently led the standings, however, the terrible results in away matches drove the team Marco Rose to third place. After the home victory over Paderborn, the “foals” earned only one point out of a possible six in the next two away meetings with Hertha and Schalke. As a result, now Borussia is already in third position, behind the leading Leipzig by five points. Obviously, in a home game against an outsider, the Gladbakhs only need a victory, and Rose needs to think about the results in the guest matches, otherwise Borussia risks being out of the Champions League zone. The fact is that we really don’t know much,” Ceferin explained. We are waiting for the development of this terrible situation in the world, and mainly in Europe. It is still better to play the game behind closed doors and have it on TV, which is what the people need and want because it brings positive energy to their homes, than not playing at all. That’s what the people want, that brings positive energy, and it will be July or August. The club has done well to keep clean sheets in recent weeks, doing so in 5 of their last 9 fixtures, although they've also only won twice and drawn a further 4 times. Falkirk also struggles with scoring goals too, netting an average of 1 goal in their last 8 ties, whilst also conceding a mere 0.75 in the same amount of fixtures. England manager Phil Neville said it was "totally" acceptable for people to question his position after defeat by Spain in their final SheBelieves Cup match - a seventh loss in 11 games. Holders England conceded late to lose 1-0 on Wednesday, six days after being beaten 2-0 by world champions the USA. They have scored just one goal in a narrow win over Japan. I've got to start earning my coin, being a better manager - and the results need to improve," said Neville. The skills of orthopaedic surgeon Jimmy Withers had been required to save the teenager's leg from amputation. A return, if any, to playing football would be a long way off. In spite of condemnation from some horrified Linfield supporters clubs, the lack of a meaningful sanction from the Irish FA, or the authorities, for this serious assault left the Celtic board incandescent. While the club had a commitment to the transatlantic tour, it also wanted a reckoning. However, his international career ended when he was sent off in the 2006 World Cup final as France lost to Italy. He won the Serie A title with Juventus and La Liga with Real Madrid. Zidane also helped Real win the Champions League in 2002, scoring a stunning volley in their 2-1 victory over Bayer Leverkusen at Hampden Park in Glasgow. Like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho played in the 2002 World Cup final as Brazil beat Germany.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nguyen Nguyen
    Nguyen Nguyen
  • Sheena Owens
    Sheena Owens
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
bottom of page