top of page

Group

Public·115 members

Freiburg - Bayern Munich live 01/03/2024

8 hours ago — Bayern are in Freiburg on Friday night for Matchday 24 in the Bundesliga. Kick-off is at 8.30pm CET. Line-ups will be announced around an hour ...

Nobody was chasing us, thankfully, or holding us. We didn't have to speak Farsi to get back into the country, but there was some moments where we worried we were not going to get out. The group had a private plane, which Rodgers said was crucial to getting out that morning. Reporting from Reuters 11:15 - Emotional Klopp pays tribute to healthcare staff Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he was moved to tears after seeing a video of hospital staff singing You’ll Never Walk Alone as they battle the coronavirus pandemic. West Bromwich Albion will head to this game as favorites, going by their run. In their last seven matches, West Brom have not trailed any of their opponents. In four of them, they went to half time leading and cemented their lead in the second half. Looking at the fact that they are the lead scorers in the league, we expect they will carry the day here as well. On this we will bet on West Bromwich Albion leading in both halves. We’re also backing Fulham to win this clash 2-0 on Tuesday. Each of Derby’s last five matches have seen under 2.5 goals scored, while 2-0 is the only scoreline to occur more than once at Craven Cottage this term. Given Derby’s rate of goals for and against, a 2-0 home win seems like good value as far as we’re concerned. The league is one of the few trophies the former River midfielder has yet to win in a victorious career as coach. To add a further layer of intrigue to the occasion, Boca's dramatic win came against a side coached by Diego Maradona, the Boca fan and former player who has publicly fought with another Boca idol and now the club's vice-president, Juan Roman Riquelme. Raheem Sterling's 22nd-minute effort had given them the lead, only for Jetro Willems to equalise and even when Kevin de Bruyne's thunderbolt restored their advantage late on they were again pegged back by Jonjo Shelvey's stunning strike. While Liverpool have been churning out wins, City have looked strangely vulnerable. Former Blues player Nathan Ake left the club to head to Bournemouth back in 2017 at a time when the team were blessed with a wealth of defensive options, though he could now be brought back, according to reports. In terms of forwards, there have been rumours about possible links between the Blues and Jadon Sancho, who is thought to be unhappy in the Bundesliga after rumours of a rift between him and Dortmund manager Lucien Favre. After a strong opening phase that saw them finish 7th in the regular standings before reaching the semi-finals of the play-offs, Monarcas Morelia will be looking to kick off the closing phase of the Liga MX in strong fashion on Saturday. The fixture is one they are expecting to win and having already defeated Toluca 2-0 away from home this campaign, confidence can be high going into it. Freiburg vs Bayern Munich H2H 43 minutes ago — Freiburg vs Bayern Munich H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Freiburg. 13 ... Baroka is in bottom place in the league so on a relegation place but that is because of their poor results at home where they are 0-4-5 this season while away from home they are a very capable side with a 3-1-3 record so far this season and even last season while playing here at Golden Arrows they won the game played here with 2-1 in the end. David de Gea needs trophies to go with personal milestones, says Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. De Gea is due to become only the second United keeper after Alex Stepney to reach 400 appearances for the club against Southampton on Monday. The Spaniard, 29, has won United's player of the year prize four times, one more than Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't think he will be happy until he wins the bigger trophies," said Solskjaer. I'm so proud of the way we play. That's important to us, but at the end you're going to judge me on winning trophies and all the pundits are going to have a go at me for having small squads, but it's the way it goes. I'm hearing that I'm very stubborn and I am because I will never play a transition game. According to the Mirror, Les Bleus boss wants Giroud fighting fit and in form ahead of the 2020 European Championships next summer but will be reluctant to start him if he fails to get more consistent minutes under his belt this season. Giroud has only made one start for the Premier League club all season and sits behind Tammy Abraham in the pecking order at Stamford Bridge. Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku dominate the headlines at Inter but Skriniar is just as vital for Antonio Conte's side. The tough and combative Slovakian defender would be a perfect fit for many of Europe’s top leagues and, at the age of just 25, still has plenty of years to shine at another top club. Danny Murphy: I heave heard people say how it should not impact on two seasons, but I don't agree with that. You have to prioritise what is most important and, here, it is our professional leagues. Let's look after league football first. If we have to lose the cup competitions or European football next season, then so be it. But let's face it - if we are talking about September or later for when football comes back, then that would mean we have got horrendous issues in our country. So ahead of his return to Italy Zlatan, in true trolling Zlatan style, has heaped praise on Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima by taking aim at Cristiano Ronaldo. I will find the real Ronaldo in Italy? None of it! There is only one Ronaldo, the Brazilian!” the 38-going-on-12-year-old told GQ Italia. I think I’d go for Ronaldo. An entire generation has been born and grown to adulthood since the club were champions. His sentiments are echoed by those who can recall the glory years of the 1980s. Richie Greaves is a Hillsborough survivor and season ticket holder. More than most, he knows football is not a matter of life or death. The visitors seem to have the pressure off them on the road, giving them a little more freedom in their away trips. They come into this clash aiming to add to a solid travelling record this term, having lost only once in four trips this term. Dating back to last season, Wadi have lost twice in their last 10 Premier League away days. Emery's strategy and communication was also flawed elsewhere, notably when it came to selecting a new captain to succeed the departed Laurent Koscielny. Instead of being decisive and naming his captain, he ended with a botched players' vote that elected Granit Xhaka, a divisive figure among fans as both a personality and player who had failed to justify a £35m fee when he arrived from Borussia Monchenglabach in May 2016. Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from very close range is blocked. Assisted by Anthony Martial. Posted at 65' Foul by Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United). Posted at 65' James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Southampton. However, the new timing will avoid a clash with FIFA's revamped 24-team Club World Cup (CWC) to be played in China in June and July 2021. Klopp said the Club World Cup, while lucrative to those involved, was another strain on players. The 2021 CWC) obviously they are offering clubs a lot of money," he said. Istanbul Basaksehir have two clean sheets in the last 10 away league matches. Kasimpasa have five wins in the last six home league matches. Kasimpasa have scored two or more goals in nine of their last 11 matches Kasimpasa will host champions Istanbul Basaksehir in the final round of matches in the Turkish Super Lig, seeking to rise a place higher in the standings. Odds on over in this match from Belarusian reserve league is pretty good and I will surely try this option, that is clear. So, Energetik BGU Res. is team who is in last round in this league lost match 0-3, while in duel before that one, they are played just 1-1. Minsk Rest on the other side is team who is playing similar and efficient. 2-2, 1-3 and 1-3, is this team played in last three matches in this league, so for me it is pretty real to expect plenty of goals and this time. I will try that, really. De Bruyne insisted that City’s gameplan in their fine 3-1 victory at Old Trafford in midweek, where Guardiola elected to not field a recognised striker, took just 15 minutes to prepare. From none to two up front for the first time in almost 18 months at Villa Park, with even more success. Surely this took some planning? Even with only one central defender in the pitch, City never looked troubled, with their relentless attacks too hot too handle. Dida, low to his right. However, Alonso is first to the rebound - just ahead of Milan defender Alessandro Nesta, who had encroached so much he was practically level with him when he took his penaltyThen, at 3-3, there was that long spell where nothing happened and I started to fancy Milan again. Even when it went to penalties, I thought the same, but what happened just shows how you never know what is going through a player's head when they take a penalty in that situation. What I don't want is anything interfering with our performance and us winning our game," Swansea boss Steve Cooper told BBC Wales before his side's trip to Reading, which they must win to stand any chance of finishing in the top six. We've got to go and play well, be confident, be clinical in both boxes and do whatever it takes win any football match. We can't influence what happens elsewhere anyway, but if there's something that we need to know and we're in a position where we need to know I'm sure we'll get that info. Last time, when this two rivals are played official match, it was just 1-0 in Ukraine Youth league, but this time, I believe it will not be like that and I just see here plenty of goals, what is very real. So, Zorya U21 and also, Lviv U21 are in last few weeks played very efficient, so it is natural to expect something similar and this time. Zorya U21 is team who is lost in last round in league 2-0, while rival, Lviv U21 is coming in this match after excellent win in previous round, 4-1. Over is very real. SPAL vs Genoa predictions in our match preview for Monday's Serie A clash. These two sides are aiming to ease their relegation fears. Can SPAL or Genoa boost their survival bids with a win in this clash? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. However, the initial bet didn't state that the Range Rover had to be new. Fabregas presented Caballero with a battered old Range Rover that he'd found in a scrap yard for only £950 - complete with cracked windscreen. A video shared by Fabregas shows the moment Caballero is presented the car in front of his Chelsea team-mates including Pedro and Marcos Alonso. The lesson of the story is: Don't bet at all at any cost," Fabregas concluded. The long break from the Covid-19 pandemic did not really affect Cittadella's performance. Because after coming back, this team is showing a brighter face than before. Even the current goal of coach and coach Roberto Venturato aims to be a direct promotion. Therefore, to be back home at this round, it is difficult for Perugia to stop Cittadella's progress. However, Solskjaer’s overall point, that doing business in the winter because teams do not want to sell, is correct. Read the full story Dortmund chase Spurs youngster Borussia Dortmund are tracking Tottenham youngster Troy Parrott, reports the Sunday Express. The German side are tracking the 17-year-old Ireland international, but they aren’t the only ones. Media playback is not supported on this device All the angles: Relive Curtis Jones' stunning goal Yes, some teams use the FA Cup to rotate their squads and rest their regulars but it means you get a chance to see some new faces and it is a perfect platform for young players like Jones to show everyone what they can do. He would never have got a chance to showcase his talent for Liverpool in the Premier League or Champions League, but he got his opportunity in the FA Cup at the age of just 18, and certainly made a name for himself. Left back Taylor, 26, sustained the injury before halftime in Burnley's 2-0 home defeat by Crystal Palace on Saturday. The initial reaction is it's not a serious one," Dyche told a news conference. We got him off as quick as we could so hopefully that's prevented too much damage. I'll wait and see what the physio tells me. SC Freiburg vs. Bayern Munich TV Channel & Live Stream 3 hours ago — Find out where to watch ... MAN OF THE MATCH - Ismaila Sarr Defensively, Sarr put n a solid shift but also covered a lot of ground and put in some great crosses. PLAYER RATINGS Watford: Foster 7, Mariappa 6, Dawson 6, Cathcart 6, Masina 6, Chalobah 7, Capoue 7, Sarr 7, Doucoure 7, Deulofeu 7, Deeney 6. Subs: Pereyra 6. Tottenham: Gazzaniga 7, Aurier 6, Alderweireld 6, Vertonghen 6, Tanganga 6, Winks 6, Alli 7, Lamela 6, Lo Celso 6, Son Heung-Min 7, Lucas Moura 6. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Adam Masina (Watford) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a set piece situation. Posted at 85' Foul by James Maddison (Leicester City). Posted at 85' Christian Kabasele (Watford) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 84' Foul by Jonny Evans (Leicester City). Posted at 84' Troy Deeney (Watford) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Leicester City. Manchester United suffered yet another setback in midweek as they lost 3-1 at home to Manchester City in the first leg of the Carabao Cup semi final, with their first half display widely described as their worst performance in years. In all honesty it could have been a much greater margin of defeat, and it once again casts looming shadows over Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s reign at the club. Every person on this planet will be affected and in my lifetime I cannot think of something so impactful. With over 786,000 infected, nearly 38,000 deaths and large segments of the world in lockdown we need to realise that football cannot operate in a bubble. We may be the eighth largest club in the world by revenue, according to the Deloitte survey, but all that historical data is totally irrelevant as this virus has no boundaries.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nguyen Nguyen
    Nguyen Nguyen
  • Sheena Owens
    Sheena Owens
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
bottom of page