top of page

Group

Public·106 members

Monaco VS Paris Saint-Germain live free 01/03/2024 Live Sport

Eric Drott · 2011 · ‎ Art... live together.”53 Concomitant with this turn to rock styles was a departure ... free verse in the second half of the song. This rejection of formal ...

The display was a far cry from Villa's last outing when they suffered a dismal 2-0 defeat at fellow strugglers Southampton. The performance level today is the standard we have to be," Smith said. We were written off after our performance against Southampton, and needed a reaction and I think we got that. THURSDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Man Utd dealt blow as Haaland flies to Germany for talks - Euro Papers01:49 11:05 - 'We are delighted with Jesus' It wouldn't be December without a little praise for the Chosen One. Here's Pep Guardiola on the true meaning of Christmas (or striker Gabriel Jesus, you decide). WEDNESDAY’S BIG STORIES Well done, they’ve got an average age of 19 The surest sign that a social media joke has reached saturation point and becomes the absolute hackiest thing anyone could possibly do, is when official club accounts pick up on it. Usually that also means the joke instantly becomes not funny, but exceptions can be made. WORLD CUP TO NOT BE IN ASIA China would be among the contenders if FIFA decide to change the rules on how the World Cup is rotated between regions. Asian countries are ruled out from hosting in 2030 because Qatar will stage the 2022 World Cup and current regulations prevent the same region from hosting either of the subsequent two tournaments. The club would like to thank SportPesa for all of the work that has been done together. At Everton's annual general meeting last month, chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale said "in an ideal world" the club would prefer a different type of sponsor. Of the Premier League's 20 clubs, 10 teams started the season with betting companies as shirt sponsors. Norwich put in another dismal display on Boxing Day as they succumbed to a potentially disastrous 1-0 defeat away to relegation rivals Aston Villa. That defeat sent them to the bottom of the Premier League table and leaves them some seven points adrift of safety. Millwall is right now in pretty good shape and it is hard to believe them to losing at home but I think that is going to happen today because reading is great squad and they are in great shape and it is clear they have quality to be close to the play off and they beat the milwall ij first part of the season and also they are in good shape on the games played on the road, so I think reading is going to score first in this one and I expect from them to save that lead to the end Media playback is not supported on this device Hasenhuttl praises Saints' 'behaviour and belief' Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl was willing to take the blame when his side lost 9-0 at home to Leicester in October, so I think he deserves the credit for turning things around, and with the same group of players. I'd back Hasenhttl again here, too. Saints beat Tottenham when they met at St Mary's in the league on New Year's Day, and I can see this tie having the same outcome. APOEL got smashed at home in the first leg at home against much stronger Basel side with no less than 3-0 in the end while APOEL really had just one shot on target in that encounter and I really do not understand why odds are so big on the hosts this time to win once more at home because teams from Switzerland, mostly, Basel, have excellent results in the European competitions treating them really seriously just like that first leg shows. An error by veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon saw Juventus held by Sassuolo at Allianz Stadium. Leonardo Bonucci opened the scoring after 20 minutes with a deflected strike before Jeremie Boga's deft chip levelled the scores shortly after. The away side then took the lead just after the interval as Buffon fumbled Francesco Caputo's effort into the net. Cristiano Ronaldo was on hand to equalise and save his team's blushes with a penalty with 22 minutes left. Coar: "After the full-time whistle, Shearer and Tim Sherwood beckoned Jack to come down from the directors' box onto the pitch. He was helped down by Liverpool fans. David Moores, the Liverpool chairman, had champagne waiting in the boardroom. He said to me 'I'd have been really upset, Robert, if I hadn't been able to open this champagne'. Wilcox: "I felt I didn't want a medal because I was full of emotion and Kenny got a grip of me and said 'don't be so stupid'. Juventus are unbeaten at home in Serie A this season. Parma managed to get a point at Juventus last season when they drew 3-3. Juventus have scored an average of 2.44 goals in home games in Serie A. Serie A holders Juventus look to increase their lead at the top of the table when they face off against Parma on Sunday. Granada have conceded two or more goals in four of their last six matches but they have scored in 10 of their last 11 matches. Playing at home, they have four wins and two losses in their last six, and have registered four clean sheets. They have scored in five straight home matches. In the top eight teams in La Liga standings, they have conceded the most goals (17). PSG - Paris Saint-Germain 🎙️ AS Monaco - Paris Saint-Germain : la conf de presse de Luis Enrique #psgtv #live #PSG #L1 #weareparis. Manchester City had to do it the hard way, falling behind to Jamie Vardy's superbly taken breakaway goal, but inspired by a magnificent performance by Kevin de Bruyne, they roared back to take the points. Vardy silenced Etihad Stadium when he raced on to Harvey Barnes' pass, out-paced Fernandinho and chipped Ederson to score with Leicester's first effort at goal. Reaction and analysis from Etihad StadiumThe home side had dominated the early exchanges but, for the fourth home league game in a row, they found themselves behind and, just as in their defeat here by Manchester United, looking vulnerable to fast counter-attacks. The Palace captain had originally been shown a yellow card after a tussle with Derby midfielder Huddlestone. Derby could have added a second late on when Martyn Waghorn struck the post and Rooney then saw a low effort saved by Hennessey. Live: Follow Sunday's FA Cup third-round actionWatch all of the latest FA Cup highlightsLadhood star Liam Williams takes on LawroHow to follow FA Cup third round on the BBC'Quarterback' Rooney gets one over HogdsonThis was Rooney's first appearance in the FA Cup since he played for Everton - two years ago to the day in January 2018 - in a 2-1 loss to Liverpool at Anfield. No decisions were taken at today's meeting and clubs exchanged views on the information provided regarding 'Project Restart'," the statement added. It was agreed that the Professional Footballers' Association, the League Managers' Association, players and managers are key to this process and will be further consulted. The clubs reconfirmed their commitment to finishing the 2019-20 season, maintaining integrity of the competition and welcomed the government's support. With a small squad the Christmas period is the ultimate test and you need to rotate players," Howe said. It's very difficult to ask players to go twice in three days. The games come thick and fast and this was one of the games we needed to get something and we didn't. We need to learn our lessons. Howe also said he would take a call on whether to sign new recruits in the January transfer window depending on how long his players would be sidelined. She said Flamengo had been a rare joy for Cariocas, as Rio's residents are known. This is a light at the end of the tunnel," she said. Things are getting better in Brazil, but there's a long way to go. Diego Alonso, her colleague, agreed. He said his father, a lifelong fan of rival Rio club Vasco da Gama, had cried when he told him he had chosen to support Flamengo, his mother's team. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 70' VAR Decision: Goal Burnley - Liverpool 1-1 Burnley (Jay Rodriguez). Goal!Posted at 69' Goal! Liverpool 1, Burnley 1. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by James Tarkowski with a headed pass following a set piece situation. Video - Messi: ‘I am the only one with six Ballon d’Ors… that makes me proud’00:55 22:00 - A comeback story That's nearly it from us tonight, but I just want to leave you with news of non-league Solihull Moors, who were 3-0 up after an hour of their second-round FA Cup tie tonight. Managed by former England goalkeeper Tim Flowers, they lost 4-3. Oxford United beat Portsmouth 5-4 on penalties to reach the League One play-off final as Cameron Brannagan's decisive spot-kick sent them to Wembley after a tense 2-2 draw on aggregate. Oxford keeper Simon Eastwood saved from Cameron McGeehan to keep out Pompey's fourth penalty, with what was the only miss of the shootout, as the hosts netted five from five to stay in the promotion race. The two sides could not be separated after 210 minutes of their hard-fought semi-final, drawing 1-1 at the Kassam Stadium to keep the tie level on aggregate and ensure it had to be decided with spot kicks. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. Tyler Walker replaces Lewis Grabban. Posted at 88' Foul by Jamie Shackleton (Leeds United). Posted at 88' Ryan Yates (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Ben White (Leeds United). Monaco V Paris Saint-Germain Stevan Jovetic (Monaco) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. 90'+5'. Foul. Foul by Presnel Kimpembe (Paris Saint ... Given four Liverpool players are in the top six, we're not convinced. Also, where's Raheem Sterling?! Disgusting if true. Flirty Brendan He’s second in the Premier League, overseeing a club packed with young talent. And yet Brendan Rodgers is inexplicably refusing to rule out a move to Arsenal, instead using his post-match press conference to reveal his contract has a release clause. We have also decided, because we have not forgotten our own paths and all those who have generously helped us to make progress in our careers, that these amounts will be added to the support fund already created by the FPF (Portuguese federation) aimed mainly at players from non-professional competition clubs. Rashford said he bought into Solskjaer's vision for the club and that the manager was one of the main reasons he agreed to extend his contract in the close season. I could see where his head was at, where he wanted the club to be at and for me it was just a no-brainer," the 22-year-old added. We were on the same page and wanted the same things for the club . The defensive issues hampering Chelsea's progress have been a constant source of frustration for the club's supporters and for Frank Lampard, who is rumoured to be in the market for reinforcements this month. Dejan is an outstanding centre-half. You tell me one player on Saturday night who played his normal level and I would be really surprised. It's not because two players didn't play the week before. The loss to Watford was Liverpool's first league defeat of the season, scratching their chances of an undefeated campaign, but they still hold a 22-point lead over Manchester City and need 12 points to secure a first league title since 1990. So only time will tell. Southgate said last week both Kane, who returned to training on Monday, and Rashford were on track in their recoveries but would not close the door on a recall for Vardy. The striker admitted, however, that being out of the England side had helped him. I'm not going to lie, I've had a few extra days off in the international breaks so I've been able to switch off completely from football and it's always beneficial," Vardy said. But their fourth straight league win and their 10th consecutive victory against Gladbach earned them three crucial points in the Bundesliga race and lifted them into second on 51 points, one behind leaders Bayern Munich, who take on Augsburg on Sunday. It was also a major confidence boost for Dortmund ahead of Wednesday's Champions League round-of-16 return leg at Paris St Germain. He failed on all counts. There were shafts of light, such as a 22-match unbeaten run last season and a Europa League final appearance when Arsenal were heavily beaten by Chelsea, but all dawns were false. Emery, for all his pedigree, never got to grips with the task and the biggest condemnation is that all Arsenal's obvious and long-standing flaws remained as unaddressed on the day he left as when he arrived. Ismaila Sarr (Watford) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Adam Masina with a cross. Posted at 66' Adam Lallana (Liverpool) hits the right post with a left footed shot from outside the box. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Liverpool. Divock Origi replaces Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Posted at 65' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Kiko Femenía. But everything was going through Fernandes on Sunday and he was very comfortable with that. He was telling his team-mates what he wanted and he looks like a leader as well, so that is another thing he brings to the table that United needed. For his goal, I liked the fact that straight after he was fouled he was saying, 'Give me the ball, I want the penalty'. And the way he took a little skip before casually stroking home the penalty was more proof that he has got a bit of arrogance about him. A number of countries around the world were represented by virtual fans in the standsDuring the match, the stands featured supporters' faces from countries including the United Kingdom, Russia, the United Arab Emirates and Iran. The team next face Isloch at the Brestsky Sports Complex on Sunday and the club have put virtual tickets on sale again. While most European countries are quarantining their citizens and shutting borders, the president of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, is not worried and has even suggested citizens drink vodka to combat the disease. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, Nantes. Samuel Moutoussamy replaces Thody Elie Youan. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Ludovic Blas (Nantes) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a corner. Both teams have scored in three of the last four games between these two clubs. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES UEFA meet to ask…what happens now? From this meeting, the dominoes may well fall. The various parts, members, stakeholders and whatever else of UEFA will be calling in to one massive Google Hangout today in order to discuss what the merry hell happens now. The most likely conclusion from all of this is that Euro 2020 is pushed back…to when, we are not sure – maybe December, maybe January, maybe next summer – but it’s obvious that the pan-continental tournament can’t happen as scheduled. Augsburg went ahead through a wonderful free-kick by Eduard Löwen in the opening ten minutes, triggering an ultimately unsuccessful fightback from their opponents. The tremendously-named Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee scored his first goal for Augsburg to double the lead late on before Sergio Córdova rounded the goalkeeper in stoppage time. Very important game for both rivals and there should not be more than three goals scored here. Bala won their clash few days ago, but it was very tight match and there should be another one by the lake. Bala is favorite again, but even one point would fit their plans for the position in the playoff. Posted at 69' Kristoffer Ajer (Celtic) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 69' Foul by Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen). Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Michael Johnston (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Aberdeen. Jon Gallagher replaces Niall McGinn. Goal!Posted at 66' Goal! Celtic 2, Aberdeen 1. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. The spot-kick taken by Stage was tipped brilliantly on to his right-hand post by Forster. It was remarkable, given the first half, that Celtic were now clinging on to a draw. A late chance for Forrest that he squandered from a tight angle could have changed the narrative once more. So Celtic fail to win a match for the first time this year, despite their numerous chances. The positive thing from their point of view? They have 90 minutes in Glasgow in front of their home fans to secure safe passage to the last 16. Assisted by Thomas Müller with a through ball. Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Leonardo Bittencourt (SV Werder Bremen) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Milot Rashica with a cross. Posted at 70' Corner, SV Werder Bremen. Conceded by Alphonso Davies. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page