top of page

Group

Public·111 members

(LIVE!!) Today: Dallas Mavericks vs Boston Celtics live stream 2 March 2024

7 hours ago — Mavericks vs. Celtics is one of two national TV games on Friday night, and will be broadcast live on ESPN. The game will also be broadcast ...

GOAL! Real Madrid 1-4 Real Sociedad: That will surely be game over! Isak dragged the ball across the six yard box, picking out Merino and the Real Sociedad man showed great composure to pass his shot into the back of the net. Areola might have got a hand to it, but not enough to keep the ball out. ANOTHER GOAL RULED OUT! What a howler from Remiro! Vinicius' header should have been easy enough for the Real Sociedad goalkeeper to deal with, but he somehow manages to let it squeeze through his hands and into the back of the net. Braunschweig and Zwickau will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Braunschweig this season have the following results: 8W, 4D and 4L. Meanwhile Zwickau have 6W, 4D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Bournemouth's incredible story of moving from nearly dropping out of the Football League to challenging the country's elite is one of the feel-good tales of English football - but is it approaching its final chapter?A 2-1 defeat by Sheffield United at a stormy Bramall Lane on Sunday leaves Eddie Howe's side 16th in the Premier League, two points above the relegation zone having played a game more than three of the teams below them. He also had a lasting impact on the team's young prospect, Ryan France. Chris believed in me. He believed in what my strengths and abilities were. At the time I was a young lad playing in a men's team and he looked after me," says the winger, who went on to play in the Premier League with Hull City. He didn't let me off with anything. If I needed telling off, or I wasn't performing at 100% for whatever reason, he'd let me have it. Wigan is going up again, and with the recent series of the good performances, this team has a chance to avoid relegation in the Spring part. Reading is one of the rivals that are fighting the bottom of the league, but they are standing weaker in the competition, with the form at lower level than Wigan. To that end he has a clause in his contract which says he can go at the end of every season in the summer as long as he tells the club by the end of May. And what's more, he can leave for free, which should concentrate the Barcelona minds on ensuring he remains 'happy'. There have been times when he has thought about leaving. Manchester City at one point thought they had a chance of signing him, as did Real Madrid in the early days. Liverpool need a maximum of two more wins to secure the Premier League and Barber said it would be "incredibly unjust" if they were not to be awarded the title. In a newspaper column, West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady said declaring the season "null and void" was "the only fair and reasonable thing to do". On Friday, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said "football matches really aren't important at all" in an emotional message on the club's website where he urged fans to "look out for each other". All are contributing, all are performing under the French boss. Even if he were to leave this summer, Simeone’s Atleti legacy is already assured in the new stadium they play in out by Madrid’s Barajas airport and in the way they can compete at the very top level of the transfer market. But having been underdogs for so long Atletico Madrid now appear unsure of how to be anything but. Brentford have only one defeat in their last eight league matches, a home loss to fifth placed Nottingham Forest. They do need to get back into winning ways though as their last two games have both been drawn. Home form has seen them win seven of the last nine, the two they didn't win were both against sides in the top five, so not disastrous form at all. Liverpool only have one loss in their last 24 games and that was when fielding a virtual youth team in the EFL Cup. Everton have lost four of their last five FA Cup ties. Everton last won at Anfield in 1999. Liverpool are already World and European Champions and well on their way to winning the Premier League, can they also add the FA Cup? They face a difficult tie in the third round as they host local rivals Everton. Good, old Olimpija Ljubljana is one of my favorite teams for betting on goals in Europe because this is one of the teams who is all the time playing that way. Odds are pretty big on goals in this case because home team or Aluminij is team who is have pretty good defense, but never mind, guests are reason for this bet. Not so long ago, in last official match of this two teams, Ljubljana is at home beat this rival 3-1, so I hope that rivals can be on that level and this time. For me, it is real. Levante have not had the best of runs going to this game and they will be the outright underdogs. One positive however, that they will take to the game, is their form at home. They have three wins in five and have scored two or more in four of the five. Having played four of their last five matches away from home, they will be glad to be back to familiar territory. However, they meet a tough Real Madrid side, who have also been in fine form away from home. Real have six straight away wins and have also been scoring a plenty so we have the guarantee of goals here. Levante have lost to Deportivo Alaves and Valencia in recent home matches and we believe Real Madrid will join that list of winners at Levante’s base. With both teams having scored in the last six matches, we see this game sticking with that script as well as over 2.5 goals. How to Watch the NBA on Friday: TV Channel - WBAY-TV 5 hours ago — Get live streaming ... The inevitably-named Hashtag Players Together initiative will, according to a statement released by Henderson and the rest, create “a contribution fund that can be used to distribute money where it’s needed most in this COVID-19 crisis”, to support “those fighting for us on the NHS frontline as well as other key areas of need. Brighton vs Wolves predictions for Sunday's Premier League tie at the Amex Stadium. Wolves hope to extend their Premier League unbeaten streak when they visit Brighton on Sunday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Odd finished in the fourth position, failed to play in Europa League qualifiers, they have a point advantage before the last matchday, but lost and dropped to the 4th position. The squad is better and more experience than last season. Klopp decided to miss the fourth-round replay because it fell during the Premier League's winter break. A Reds side with an average age of 19 years and 102 days set up a tie at Chelsea with a 1-0 win. There was a message at half-time and and at full-time [from Klopp]," said under-23s boss Neil Critchley. Let's work on it and try and improve for the next one. We should improve, it makes a lot of difference when you take your chances as you can manage the game, especially when you have such a tight schedule. Media playback is not supported on this device Watford 2-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers: Wolves should have taken chances - Nuno Pearson's home run - the best stats Watford have won back-to-back Premier League games for the first time since February 2019. The German was involved in an incident in which Tottenham's Son Heung-min was red-carded in the 62nd minute and indicated shortly afterwards he had been the victim of a monkey gesture from the home section. The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) called for a government inquiry into racism in the English game following the match, which Chelsea won 2-0. Zaglebie Sosnowiec is going to face Radomiak Radom. The hosts of this match won only one match in the last three played after the break and they do not look well. They lost 1:2 against Belchatow and it was a really bad clash for them. Today they will face Radomiak which won the last two matches against Sandecja and Chrobry and they are my favorites here. The visitors look much better than Sosnowiec and I don't think that they will not win this match. They got a chance to get into the second place but they have to win matches like this one. The hosts responded well and drew level when Miguel Almiron converted Emil Krafth's low cross from close range. Substitute Andriy Yarmolenko - whose goal sealed victory over the Blues on Wednesday - came closest to finding another late winner, but his stinging strike was well kept out by Martin Dubravka. West Ham remain 16th in the table and move four points clear of the relegation zone after ending their run of seven consecutive away defeats in the top flight, while Newcastle stay 12th. Posted at 61' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Terence Kongolo. Posted at 59' Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) hits the bar with a right footed shot from the centre of the box. Assisted by David Silva. Posted at 59' Offside, Manchester City. David Silva tries a through ball, but Gabriel Jesus is caught offside. Posted at 57' Offside, Manchester City. João Cancelo tries a through ball, but Gabriel Jesus is caught offside. Beating City in front of our own fans was a proud moment," said Solskjaer. We are always going to be about young players with courage who try to express themselves and play with pace and power. But we also need consistency at the back, which was probably the main reason for our win that day. Jose Mourinho says Tottenham are not going to be "in the same league" as other Premier League clubs in this summer's transfer market. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Everton. Oumar Niasse replaces Theo Walcott. Posted at 87' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Yerry Mina. Posted at 86' Foul by Tom Davies (Everton). Posted at 86' Fabian Schär (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' VAR Decision: No card change Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). Posted at 84' Foul by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). Roberto Bautista Agut has won all eight of his singles matches this year dropping just one set. Marin Cilic lost to Roberto Bautista Agut in this tournament last year. Marin Cilic has dropped down the rankings in the last year. Roberto Bautista Agut is the ninth seed for the Australian Open men's singles. Torpedo Zhodino Reserve will play against Gorodeya Reserve in the Vysshaya Liga Reserve of Belarus on Thursday. Torpedo Zhodino are currently seventh in the standings with four wins, two draws and two defeats while Gorodeja reserve are currently bottom of the table with one Draw and seven defeats. Torpedo Zhodino Reserve are Unbeaten at home in three games this season but won two of the three by single goal margin. While Gorodeya Reserve are Winless this season but didn't lost any of the last four games by more than 2 goals. In Poland, Gornik Leczna and Stal Stalowa Wola are expected to meet for Liga II match at Stadion Gornik stadium, Leczna city. In the table, Gornik takes position 3 with 42 points after playing 23 matches and Stal Stalowa Wola takes position 16 with 25 points after playing 23 matches. They bid to widen that gap with a home game against Everton who are up to 11th in the table and six points ahead of their opponents. The Hammers have won one and lost one in the Premier League since the return of David Moyes (a former Everton mamager) to the club. They beat Bournemouth 4-0 at home but lost 1-0 at Sheffield United last weekend. For me, this is one of the matches, who will bring surely at least three goals and we will see what will happen. So, let's start from the home team and that is Hertha, who is after this break because of Corona Virus, start to play just amazing and I hope that they will continue that way and this time. So, this team is won in first match after brake even 3-0 as a guests, so probably they will continue on that level and this time. Union, at least I hope so, they will score at least one goal here. Ultimately, although neither side has covered itself in glory this term, it's Scunthorpe who have to be fancied here. Man for man, they are a stronger outfit on paper than Oldham and have showed signs of coming to life in recent months, prior to a couple of disappointing defeats. Pernille Harder Club: Wolfsburg Nation: DenmarkAge: 27 Honours 2019: Bundesliga, DFB PokalWhile Denmark's absence at the Women's World Cup could limit her chances, the Wolfsburg forward's tight control and composed finishing makes her one of the most sought-after players on the globe. Tobin Heath Club: Portland Thorns Nation: USAAge: 31 Honours 2019: Women's World CupOne of the most skilful players in the USA forward line but as she showed in the World Cup equally adept at dropping into midfield and linking play. Quang Nam will play against Viettel / The Kong in the V League 1 of South Korea on Monday. Quang Nam Defeted Thanh Hoa by 2-1 in the first game of the season at home. But they lost all the last three matches in row. They lost last home game to Binh Duong by 1-2. They also conceded 12 goals in four matches this season. City were banned from European competition for the next two seasons and fined 30 million euros ($32. European soccer's governing body UEFA last week after an investigation into alleged breaches of Financial Fair Play rules. City will appeal the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport but it has not stopped media speculation about players potentially leaving the English champions if the ban is upheld. Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku says the 'Black Friday' headline used by Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport is "one of the dumbest" he has seen, while Roma's Chris Smalling condemned it as "wrong and insensitive". The headline accompanied pictures of Lukaku and Smalling prior to Friday's match between their two sides. You guys keep fuelling the negativity and the racism issue," Lukaku said. Smalling urged the newspaper's editors to "understand the power they possess". Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks Jan 5, 2023 Game Activate NBA League Pass to watch games live and on demand. Sign In or Join. GAME INFO. Date. January 5, 2023. The team of nykøbing who moves to the field of køge for a friendly match, with a view to a good resumption of the championship. Indeed, the team of køge recorded on their last 5 meetings 2 victory for 3 draw and 1 defeat and for its last meeting it recorded a victory,. While his opponent recorded 1 wins, 2 draws and 2 loss. And for her last meeting she recorded, a defeat. With all these different statistics, we can say that we will have a great meeting today. So I decided to choose this option, that is to say koge's victory So good luck to all Augsburg go to this match placed 14th, with 27 points, while Wolfsburg have 36 points and are in seventh place. Augsburg have no win in the last five matches, and just one in eight. They have failed to score in three of their last five matches and have conceded in each of the five. They have conceded two or more goals in four of their last five matches and scored more than one goal in just one of their last five. The performance generated huge praise not just from the media and fans but the England camp itself. Brown: "Tony Adams acknowledged it. He singled me out at the end of the game and shook my hand. He complimented our performance and admitted they were incredibly lucky to go through. I didn't know him and I had never met him before, so he didn't need to do that. We gained respect. When I go to England now, people still talk about it and mention how good a team we had. Maccabi Nazareth is only six points from the relegation zone, so I hope they will do their best today in this match and I think they have the potential to register a positive result. So I think it's a good choice to take draw. Royal Pari and Santa Cruz will face to face in the 10th game week in Apertura, Bolivia. I expect an interesting clash, because the home team have 4.5 goal per match average on the last two games, while Santa Cruz have 3.67 goal per match avg, they are the worst team in the league, they conceded 23 goals, and played 4 times 4.5 over in this season. Santa Cruz have a terrible defense, but the offense score at least one goal often, the btts yes is a perfect choice for their games and over, of course. The away team run a long winless streak,,the home team are heavily favorites, I expect 5 or more goals. Newcastle United Supporters Trust board member Greg Tomlinson told BBC Radio 5 Live: "You have to take stock on what comes next, it's very strange to be talking about the money that could be coming into the club in terms of where we find ourselves in society right now, where many clubs are in danger of going out of business. You have to look at sustained growth and sensible acquisitions - we are not going to go out and get Mauricio Pochettino are we? It has to be proper growth. Leicester striker Jamie Vardy will soon end his run of games without a goal and reach a century of Premier League goals, predicts boss Brendan Rodgers. Vardy, 33, has scored 97 times in the Premier League but is without a goal in nine matches in all competitions. I have no doubt he'll get the goals and it's a matter of time before he gets back to scoring again - sometimes you get a run like it," said Rodgers. Not, effectively, the man who razed his relationships with major players at United to the ground and constantly moaned about a lack of support when it came to transfers, before his underwhelming reign was finally ended in a cloud of bitter regret. Mourinho always talks a good talk when the situation demands - and yesterday was no different. Which is a pretty typical way of saying the relationship of friendliness, esteem and mutual respect is no longer intact. TUESDAY'S STORIES 19:45 - That's all for tonight Thanks for tuning in. Liverpool have sealed qualification for the round of 16 of the Champions League after beating Red Bull Salzburg 2-0, thanks in part to an outrageous goal from Mohamed Salah. On the other hand, should City receive some sort of punishment but it is stated there was no intent to cheat and their breaches were purely technical, the club will feel justified in adopting the stance they have taken and move on with confidence, even if the arguments around them will continue to rage. While it will be too simplistic to judge City purely on severity of the sporting sanction laid down, the secondary issue, around a squad containing some of the biggest names in the game - managed by the most decorated coach - is virtually all about Europe. As an Aberdonian and lifelong Dons fan, I'm honoured and privileged to become chairman of the famous Aberdeen," said Cormack. I'm also pleased to be able to announce a strategic partnership with Atlanta United, details of which will be announced tomorrow [Monday]. There are some real challenges ahead but, with the support of my fellow directors and new investors, along with our fans, we will do our utmost to deliver success which, at the end of the day, is measured by the team's performance. Iran retaliated on Wednesday by firing missiles at military facilities housing U. S. Iraq. U. S. President Donald Trump said no Americans were hurt, soothing fears that Soleimani’s death and the Iranian response could spark a wider conflict in the Middle East. Qatar will host the World Cup in 2022 and have several European clubs, including Bayern Munich, Club Brugge, PSV Eindhoven, Salzburg and Zenit St Petersburg, using their facilities this month for winter training camps.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page