top of page

Group

Public·106 members

Streaming: Ospreys vs Edinburgh Live 1 March 2024 TV

PRO14 Rugby and TG4 have announced that Friday night's Guinness PRO14 fixture between Connacht Rugby and Ospreys Rugby will be streamed live on YouTube.

Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Thomas Partey (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Maxi Gómez (Valencia) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Ferran Torres. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Thomas Partey (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Karlsruher SC will host Bochum for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this season. Karlsruher is team of the relegation zone. Of course, this will not be an easy task. Nevertheless, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Also, the visitors will also try to provide a strong resistance. In any case, the hosts want to win. They are fighting for survival in League. In previous game Karlsruher is won 2-0 against Darmstadt. Hosts with the victory can go to move from the bottom of the table. My pick - Karlsruher to win. Leipzig sit top of the Bundesliga and their high press could prove a stylistic nightmare for Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham. Should Spurs’ defensive travails persist under Mourinho – and the body of evidence they have served up thus far suggest they will – then they will come unstuck against Nagelsmann’s effervescent side. And while three have now made their opposition to the proposal known, it is understood others have similar feelings. Before voting, league bosses are also awaiting government guidance on the criteria for bio-security at events and ground-safety licensing, which is expected later next week. No semblance of sporting integrity'"I, of course, absolutely accept we cannot have supporters in the stadium," Duxbury wrote in The Times. Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Fulham 1, Bristol City 2. BookingPosted at 90'+8' Alfie Mawson (Fulham) is shown the yellow card. BookingPosted at 90'+7' Marek Rodák (Fulham) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Marek Rodák (Fulham). Posted at 90'+6' Famara Diédhiou (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Corner, Fulham. Conceded by Nathan Baker. APOEL and Sevilla are both already through to the round of 32, the team from Cyprus having qualified on Matchday 5 as runners-up to the three-time UEFA Europa League winners, who have yet to drop a point in Group A. APOEL clinched their place in the knockout phase with a game to spare thanks to a 2-0 win at Dudelange and Sevilla's simultaneous victory by the same score at home to Qarabağ. Stream Edinburgh vs Ospreys Watch replays and highlights from 2023 Edinburgh Rugby vs Ospreys Rugby on FloRugby. Watch on your computer, on the FloSports Mobile App, your Smart TV, ... Juventus Managua is going to face Diriangen for the next round of this league. They lost twice on away and now they will play at home against the second team of Nicaragua league. Juventus won against Diriangen in the previous year in head to head match at home with the result of 3:1. I expect a balanced match here and it will be tough for the visitors. The visitors lost on away 1:2 and draw 1:1 so I expect them to score here. However as I said they shouldn't win tonight. I pick an Asian handicap for the hosts to avoid a draw. After 24 rounds this season, Gent won 48 points, ranking second in the rankings. Phase 1 has 6 more rounds to end, Gent is still not sure whether to play the knockout play for the Champions League. Because the gap between them and the team ranked 7th now is only 14 points. In the upcoming rounds, Gent will surely make the best effort, especially in the matches at home. Last season Gent missed the chance to win tickets to the European Cup when finishing only in fifth place in the playoffs. Therefore, this season, they are even more determined. I choose Gent Chants of 'You're getting sacked in the morning' were heard after that defeat. My focus is always on my players and what I can control," said Silva. It's not part of my day to read or see (speculation). I know something about the rumours but they're not in my daily routine. Director of Football Marcel Brands told the Everton website (www. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Kevin De Bruyne. Posted at 57' Hand ball by Raheem Sterling (Manchester City). Posted at 56' Attempt blocked. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Kyle Walker. Posted at 54' Attempt saved. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners predictions for Saturday’s match in the A-League. Last weekend saw Brisbane Roar fall to defeat against Wellington Phoenix whilst Central Coast Mariners pulled off a shock by beating Western United. Can they find another win or will Robbie Fowler's men get back to winning ways? Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. Olympic year, so women's football will be in the spotlight once more. Although the men's competition at the Games is for young senior players, the top female stars will all be hoping to be in action - winning Olympic gold has long been one of the biggest prizes on offer. Phil Neville will be leading a combined Team GB; Vlatko Andonovski's USA team will go to Japan as favourites yet again. At 37, and with a few years in me yet, I just want to play the game I love, and have played for 20+ professional seasons," Gordon wrote on Instagram. Football can make for difficult decisions, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter and challenge. Gordon wants first-team football to regain Scotland placeHearts offer Gordon two-year dealGordon began his career with Hearts before moving to Sunderland in 2007 for £9m, which was a British record fee for a goalkeeper. I've only just joined the club. We have a great project here and my focus is on that," Rodgers told a news conference on Thursday. I've learned that you'll always be linked with other jobs. What's important is the now and I'm happy to help the club to develop. I love my life in Leicestershire. When you're doing well everyone wants to take you away from that. For his part he managed to plant the idea of City’s ‘tactical fouling’ without directly accusing them of tactical fouling, which was quite nicely done. We got past their press last time and, if you count the numbers of fouls, I don’t think there were too many,” said Solskjær. That’s a big thing and sometimes I look at the referees and I look at our games and, even if they are just little fouls, there have been teams who have stopped us with these little fouls – which has stopped us showing how good we are when we attack. But the 19-year-old is not the only Norwegian making headlines, with a midfielder back home attracting interest from clubs across Europe. Emil Bohinen is the player in question, with the 20-year-old Stabaek JF star on Brighton’s radar. Emil BohinenEurosport Brighton among PL clubs interested Eurosport Norway spoke on Monday with Stabæk's sports director Inge Andre Olsen, who confirmed Brighton are looking into the possibility of signing Bohinen. It's the bet that I like most from today's list and I say this because they met just a couple of days ago away from home at Druids where TNS crushed this opponent winning with no less than 5-0 in the end despite odds being even 1.50 on them to win the game not to mention how big they were for them to be winning that game by a couple of goals difference. Bordeaux also have four clean sheets in their last six games at the Matmut Atlantique so we think they will give Lyon attack a run for its money. As a result of this, we're backing this match to finish 1-1 as it has been a common score in this fixture (two of the last three finishing 1-1) and both teams have reasons to be confident and weary. Posted at 90'+3' Curtis Thompson (Wycombe Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Lewis Gibson (Fleetwood Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Alex Pattison (Wycombe Wanderers). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Fleetwood Town. Macauley Southam replaces Wes Burns. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Wes Burns (Fleetwood Town) left footed shot from the centre of the box is too high following a set piece situation. Four wins and two draws from six in La Liga have given Lopetegui's side a four point buffer within the Champions League qualification spots and they will now seek to keep tabs on joint leaders Barca and Real Madrid with their Europa League business taken care of for the time being. For large periods of this game the Blades certainly gave Guardiola plenty to think about, with their disciplined and organised defence frustrating City for well over an hour. In the end, Guardiola had to turn to the ever-reliable Aguero to get the job done. At 31, the Argentina international is in the twilight years of his football career but is arguably enjoying some of his best form. It took him just six minutes to get on the scoresheet after coming on for Jesus, who had struggled to get the better of the Blades' defence. Last season Newcastle won both games played by them against this reserve Stoke side winning first with 3-2 on the road and winning by the same score at home as well also another 3-2 win so quite high scoring games between them and indeed Newcastle seems to be a bit better despite bookies favoring Stoke to win this game and I see good chances that both teams shall be scoring here and that a 3rd goal should be happening here as well and so will take a bet on the over 2.5 goals here in this one at decent odds. A majority of PSV Jong’s defeats this season (7) have had a 1-goal margin while 3 of Ajax Jong’s wins have had a 1-goal margin, and we are backing the visitors to claim a fourth win via the odd goal on Monday night but wouldn’t be shocked if they won by a greater margin as ten of their wins have been by 2 goals or more. With this being a derby match of sorts, we are expecting a close and competitive ninety minutes as the last three encounters between the pair have proved and that is why we have backed a narrower winning margin for Ajax Jong this Monday. He has scored 39% of his shots (28. La Liga top scorer Messi has scored 30. Serie A's Immobile is on 29. It is 26. Ligue 1's Wissam Ben Yedder, while Bundesliga main man Lewandowski has netted 24. Is he playing differently? Jamie Vardy had 23 touches against Aston Villa on Sunday - but they were all pretty central, with no real wing workSo why is Vardy - who should be in the twilight of his career - enjoying his best season yet?In part it is down to new instructions from Rodgers, who has told him to close down defenders less so he can make runs in more important places. Going to this game, Crystal Palace have so far managed 30 points and are placed ninth in the standings, while Southampton are 13th with 28 points. Palace have staged comebacks in three of their last four matches, to secure points from losing positions, and they will be hoping for a more comfortable outing here. Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy is self-isolating as a precaution after a member of his family was admitted to hospital displaying symptoms of coronavirus. Three Leicester City first-team players have also self-isolated after showing symptoms of coronavirus. How things unfolded on Thursday14:06 GMT - Brendan Rodgers says three Leicester City players have self-isolated after showing symptoms. As far as Group E is concerned, Celtic have made light work of progressing. They've won four and drawn one, scoring ten and conceding four in the process. Against some useful sides, the Bhoys have shown that they've got the attacking quality to go deep into this competition, though their lack of clean sheets is slightly concerning. Celtic did shut Cluj out in the reverse of this fixture, but that's the only time in Group E that they've kept a clean sheet. They've also tended to allow teams to create quite a bit, shipping 14 shots on target in their last two UEL games. He is not like Wayne Rooney was at 18, he was fully grown in his body. In Mason's case, in a couple of years time he will be more or less the complete number nine. United are three points behind Frank Lampard's men but have a better goal difference, although they face a tough trip to Everton next week when they will aim to extend their winning sequence in the Premier League to three. Utrecht score an average of 2.57 goals per home game and concede 1.00 goals while RKC concede an average of 3.43 goals per away game and score 1.29 goals, which is why we have backed the hosts to win 3-1 on Sunday. 86% of Utrecht’s home games and 100% of RKC’s away games have produced over 2.5 goals this season, adding further weight to our prediction of at least three goals being scored this weekend. Derby County, one of the form teams of the second tier, look to continue their rise up the table when they host Huddersfield, a team that is also enjoying a good streak of form. Waiting to pounce in 13th place, at the time of writing, Derby are coming off the back of a 3-2 win at Swansea. The Rams showed character and quality in overturning a deficit to collect three points. Assisted by Mats Hummels. Posted at 89' Foul by Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 89' Matheus Cunha (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Dan-Axel Zagadou (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 85' Patrik Schick (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Nico Schulz replaces Raphael Guerreiro. Bayern Munich had another massive win in the Champions League in midweek. They return to Bundesliga action and are third in the table, six places above their opponents. Bayern beat Red Star 6-0 in midweek making it four wins in a row. The last three have been won by an aggregate score of 14-0 and they resume life in the Bundesliga a point behind the league leaders Borussia Monchengladbach. The gulf in ability between divisions is much smaller in France than it is in England. There is also a structural advantage for underdogs in the French Cup, which sees any side two tiers lower than their opponent automatically handed a home tie. Even so, few gave Calais a prayer. But a 1-1 draw at their tiny Stade Julien-Denis was followed by a stunning 7-6 penalty shootout win. And the victories kept on coming. Southampton will host Wolverhampton Wanderers for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts are favorites in this game. Southampton have advantage at home stadium. Also, Southampton are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches - 4 wins and 1 draw. Of course, the hosts will have to invest a great effort in this game. In any case, they will try to make a positive result. Also, we have Wolverhampton who's is more ambitious team in this season. However, the Wolves have fallen in their shape. I think, they have a very difficult task on the road. My pick - Southampton to win. Brazilian midfielder Formiga has signed a one-year contract extension with the Paris St-Germain women's team - at the age of 42. Formiga hopes to finish her career with a seventh appearance at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, which have been moved to 2021 because of the coronavirus pandemic. She has made a record 198 appearances for Brazil and is the first footballer to appear in seven World Cups. Formiga joined the French club from Brazilian side Sao Jose in 2017. Denver go into this game with a 17-5 home record and are just ahed of Utah Jazz, while second overall in the Western Conference. January has been a good month for them with six wins out of eight. Only three of those matches have been athome with two wins and a defeat by Cleveland. Their last three matches have all been won though. Borussia Monchengladbach's Bundesliga title ambitions were dealt a blow as they were denied top spot by Schalke. Suat Serdar curled in a sublime 48th-minute opener for Schalke and debutant Michael Gregoritsch swept in Benito Raman's cut-back 10 minutes later. Defeat leaves Monchengladbach second, two points behind leaders RB Leipzig. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the nine-team professional league said on Friday. The U. S. April 5 and no date had been set for the beginning of the season. We are considering all possible implication for the pre-season and regular season schedules while prioritizing the health and safety of our players," the league said in a statement. Switzerland international Fernandes also said players will need "three or four weeks" to get ready for the season to resume "or there will be injuries". Bundesliga chief executive Christian Seifert told the New York Times plans were being put in place for games to return by the beginning of May, with the remaining nine games of the season to be completed by the end of June. Media playback is not supported on this device Bayern Munich players return to training in Germany 'Our wages are secured by TV rights'Seifert said matches would be played behind closed doors and shown on television. So that makes it even more disappointing that you see him go off on a stretcher. Ross County co-manager Stuart Kettlewell: "It's obviously tough. We knew it was going to be difficult coming here off the back of the effort we put in at Parkhead on Saturday. We can't be too negative. We're staying down in Glasgow for the next couple of days to limit the travelling and probably the fight we were looking for would be against Kilmarnock and we have to put all our emphasis into that now. Football match from the lower division in Wales. In this match I would try with a win for the host team. Not so much info regarding both teams but from the record they have its clear to see that Ammanford has best chance to win. The team has lost its last 3 home matches and anything short of a win here would be very bad especially since they are playing against the weakest away side in the league. Rugby | S4C Clwb Rygbi: Ospreys v Lions. KO 3.05 on Saturday, 30 March. Available to watch on S4C, S4C Clic & BBC iPlayer. Watch on S4C Clic · Watch on BBC iPlayer. Clwb ... CFR Cluj are leaders with 44 points from 22 matches, the have scored 48 goals against 16. The last 5 meetings between both teams ended in under 1.5 goals. I believe that this game will see less than 1.5 goals in general. Of course, people will talk about looking up and I want us to look up, I want us to go and reel in the teams above us," Wilder told a news conference ahead of Saturday's league match against Brighton & Hove Albion. I can't go into a team meeting in half an hour and just say 'Let's be careful of staying out the bottom three'. Same old story for BournemouthWhile Mourinho or Alli will deservedly take the acclaim, this all had a touch of deja vu for Bournemouth, who arrived in London seeking to avoid their third straight defeat. Despite their attractive football, they once again struggled against one of the Premier League's established top-six teams. The Cherries have managed just two away victories in 26 games against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, both Manchester clubs and Tottenham - a miserable run that could have been made all the worse by a hammering here. Celta Vigo vs Mallorca predictions for Sunday afternoon’s La Liga fixture at Balaidos. Can Celta Vigo get the win they need to move out of the bottom three when they host Mallorca on Matchday 17? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page