top of page

Group

Public·115 members

Today: Fluminense v LDU Quito live stream 01.03.2024

LDU Quito v Fluminense (2/21) on Recopa Sudamericana. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, stats, box score, H2H and much more.

Scunthorpe average 1.31 points per home game this season while Newport only average 0.90 points per away game and the hosts score an average of 1.46 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.31 goals while the visitors score an average of 0.70 per away game, which is why we have backed a 2-1 win for Scunthorpe. Things have not been easy for Arsenal lately, they have failed to win all their last nine official games and Unai Emery did not resist the bad results and was sacked from the team two weeks ago. Nevertheless, the Gunners still have a world class team with incredibly good strikers such as Pierre Emerick Aubamayeng and also Alexandre Lacazette. On this match they will play on the road against West Ham, a team that has not been in great form too and this match is a great opportunity for Arsenal to finally get a win and we'll take them here. The defeat brought an end to a three match winning streak for Bilbao and they will be keen to hit back immediately in this Saturday's all-Basque affair against Eibar to stay within touching distance of the top four. The host's haven't lost in their last six home encounters against Los Armeros and go into Matchday 17 having notched six wins and a draw from their eight outings at San Mames this term. Remi Allen Like Baunach, Remi Allen stole the headlines with a late, late show as her Reading side snatched a point from the jaws of defeat on a frosty Friday night in Brighton. The hosts were 2-1 up and cruising towards a third WSL win of the season, but for chaos to ensue in a classic goalmouth scramble. The ruling, if upheld, would mean City would not be able to compete in the 2020-21 Champions League should they again qualify for Europe's top club competition. They would also be banned from European competition in the 2021-22 season. Video - 'It's not City's last chance to win Champions League' - Guardiola01:17 UEFA said the club had overstated its sponsorship revenue in its accounts submitted between 2012 and 2016 and had failed to cooperate with its investigation. This was Bale's first club appearance since early October, after a calf injury suffered on international duty kept him on the sidelines for six games. Real went one-nil down early in the game after Sergio Ramos' poor backpass let in Jose Willian to score before Luka Modric set up Karim Benzema's equaliser, his 12th goal of the season, and Federico Valverde to put them in front, before scoring himself. Atalanta in the last round in the league even demolished very easy a strong AC Milan side scoring some really great goals as well as they went on and won that game with no less than 5-0 in the end, they also qualified further from their Champions League group stage despite the fact that after 4 games in the group stage they had just one point, and their form before the short break was excellent in the league. Poch is aware that Guardiola could leave the Etihad Stadium after this season, so is waiting to see if the City officials approach him as a replacement. Paper Round's view: The reported Real Madrid deal sounded like a very odd proposition so it's no surprise that Pochettino wasn't interested in it. Pep Guardiola has constantly been linked with a move away from Manchester next summer, with some reports of a break clause in his current contract which expires in 2021. Already into the last 16 after collecting an impressive 11 points from their 5 group matches so far, there's no pressure whatsoever on Barcelona in this game. For that exact reason, with a tough weekend match at Sociedad approaching, boss Ernesto Valverde is set to rest most of his big hitters on Tuesday. Everton were resilient in a way they have not been this season, while Calvert-Lewin channelled the spirit of Ferguson by giving Chelsea's defenders a nightmare afternoon. It is only one result - but how Everton needed it and Ferguson fully deserved to celebrate his part in it. Man of the match - Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) Calvert-Lewin scored two goals in a single league game for the first time since doing so for Northampton Town, where he was on loan from previous club Sheffield United - against Carlisle in League Two in October 2015More to follow. Dornbirn and Floridsdorfer will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Dornbirn this season have the following results: 6W, 7D and 10L. Meanwhile Floridsdorfer have 6W, 8D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 64' Foul by Will Collar (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 64' Greg Taylor (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Callum McGregor (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Christopher Jullien (Celtic) header from the right side of the six yard box is too high following a set piece situation. But what also helped Atletico was that Liverpool's final ball was so poor - often it was simply over-hit - and that too many of Liverpool's players had an off-night. Liverpool's starting XI in Madrid were beginning a game together for the first time this seasonI thought the front three were lethargic and even Virgil van Dijk looked a bit uneasy, which is not something I would often say about him. Trent Alexander-Arnold was another player who did not produce the quality we know he can, and his deliveries were disappointing. There is lots in this game that suggests that the two sides will both be giving their all for a win. Tranmere are really struggling and, despite their form, AFC Wimbledon are still in trouble. We’re backing both teams to score in this match but with Wimbledon having some good form we’re thinking that they will just about edge things this weekend. While Juve are in an unexpected battle, Cagliari are in entirely new territory. The visitors have found themselves in the European mix. Their impressive summer business and some excellent results have put them into the top six, with the Sardinians ready to match the likes of Atalanta and Torino’s successful European challenges in recent years. Klopp has a strong point that there is no sense in having a winter break - and urging clubs to take advantage of it and not play friendly games - if the players are then asked to play in a Cup tie during that period. But there is also no escaping the fact that Klopp's action is sending a clear message that he and the club simply don't care about winning the FA Cup. He had to adapt to us as well. We had difficult teething problems early in the season, it wasn't perfect by any means, but we found a way to work with each other. No manager has given me that kind of belief before, he got the best out of me. He was a joy to play for. Manchester United 0-1 Arsenal Unusually the FA Cup final was played before the league title had been decided in 20028 May 2002Fast forward four years, during which the Arsenal-Manchester United rivalry largely defined the top flight. United are fifth in the table, one point behind Leicester in fourth and two behind Chelsea in third. While fifth is currently high enough to qualify for the Champions League, that will only remain the case if Manchester City's appeal against their European ban is unsuccessful. United will not want to rely on issues out of their control and if they will win all of their remaining games, they won't have to, as they face Leicester on the final day. There was also certain attributes that were brought up more often for those with darker skin tones, including form. But the researchers found that "differences are most stark when commentators are discussing physical characteristics/athletic abilities". Derby County defender Andre Wisdom is stable in hospital after being stabbed in an "unprovoked assault and robbery" in Liverpool. The club confirmed on Monday that Wisdom had been robbed in Toxteth while visiting relatives. Dutchman Van Dijk finished second behind Lionel Messi in Monday's ceremony in Paris -- the latest in a plethora of football awards -- with Ronaldo third. Ronaldo was absent from the presentation for the prize he has won five times, preferring to go to Milan where he was voted Serie A's Player of the Year. But to make this argument stick the club would surely need solid evidence? City could demand access to private emails and communications, so expect a separate legal battle over disclosure when the case is heard. That the leaked emails which appear to show City deceived Uefa - and which were published by German magazine Der Spiegel - were obtained illegally and were "out-of-context materials purportedly hacked or stolen", so should therefore be deemed inadmissible. We have a chat every day without fail. Big Alex McLeish loves a bit of banter. For any local boy to even play for his club is a massive achievement but for myself and Neale to have the success that we did in the 1980s under Sir Alex, even just winning a domestic trophy would have been a great achievement. But to win the Cup Winners' Cup with Aberdeen and to win the Super Cup as well, it's the stuff dreams are made of. Legia Warszawa will against Cracovia Krakow in match Poland Ekstraklasa. My prediction this match could be the won for Legia Warszawa with margin score is 2 goals. Legia Warszawa have better result on last 3 match in league due to Legia Warszawa have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Cracovia Krakow have also great result on last 3 match in league due to Cracovia Krakow have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think that Legia Warszawa can beat Cracovia Krakow on this match due to Legia Warszawa more strong in every home match. Southgate's side will be amongst the favourites after reaching the semi-finals of the World Cup in Russia, although they will be up against Croatia, the side that knocked them out, in Group D along with Czech Republic and a playoff winner. With the tournament being spread across 12 nations, England will have the advantage of playing each of their group games at Wembley, as well as the semi-final and final if they progress. Manchester United’s Europa League and League Cup double in 2016 flew under the radar because no records were broken. Chelsea won the title just three years ago with 93 points and who on earth remembers anything that happened that season. Quadruple talk in early January is now, more or less, a necessity for a club to generate excitement outside of its own fanbase, and sometimes even within it. Barcelona could emerge as a wildcard option. ESTIMATED COST: £46M 37: Corentin Tolisso (Bayern Munich) WHY HE COULD MOVE Since the departure of Niko Kovac as Bayern coach, Tolisso's prospects have changed significantly. He has only started three games in 2020 and no longer has the confidence of Hans-Dieter Flick – not what he would have dreamed of when he left Lyon in the summer of 2017 to join one of the biggest clubs in the world. Sporting Lisbon vs PSV predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Sporting top Group D but aren't assured of their qualification yet, though a win at home against PSV would earn the Portuguese club a spot in the top two and progression through to the knockout stage. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. The Dutch Football Association “intends not to continue” the Eredivisie season after the national government extended a ban on major events until 1 September because of coronavirus. Ajax and AZ Alkmaar are leading the Dutch top flight level on points after 26 games, with Ajax ahead on goal difference. Dutch football’s governing body KNVB said in a statement it “intends not to continue playing the 2019/20 competition” but will consult Uefa before making a final decision. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Avelino's prediction: 2-0 Norwich v TottenhamNorwich made lots of chances in their defeat by Aston Villa but, not for the first time this season, they finished empty handed. The Canaries will think they can get at Spurs too but, unless they improve defensively, this will probably end up with a familiar outcome for Daniel Farke's side. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Avelino's prediction: There might be a bit of a shock here. Oakleigh Cannons will against Heidelberg United in NPL Victoria Australia. Oakleigh Cannons have great result on last match due to Oakleigh Cannons have won from Avondale FC with score 3-1. Meanwhile, Heidelberg United have also great result on last match due to Heidelberg United can defeat South Melbourne with score 0-3. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.75 goals due to both team can make score on last match. Surely on this match they can make much score again. Moreover Oakleigh Cannons on club friendly can defeat Dandenong Thunder with score 2-4. Therefore, much score will happen on this match. Juventus, Italy's most successful team domestically, have traditionally been a side who have won trophies without worrying about how they do it. Before Sarri -- who earned his reputation during a three-year stint at Napoli -- was appointed in the summer, they had spent five seasons under the more pragmatic Massimiliano Allegri, who repeatedly stressed the importance of "administering the match". Liga Dep Universitaria Quito vs Fluminense RJ Head to Head ... Stream. matchLive. Match Live. Overview Chat Odds H2H · Football Live Score. > Football Head to Head. > Today's Matches Kawasaki Frontale - Shandong Taishan ... Even Craig Brown took a turn wheeling me. Discharging yourself from a Belgian hospitalJames McLeay (Belgium away, 16 October 2012)Me, my dad and brother had gone to a double-header against Wales and Belgium. Three days before we left, my dad had his gall bladder removed. He wasn't in the best of shape, but he said he was going. The night before the Belgium game, the three of us had gone to a party, but my dad had left early as he wasn't in the best of ways. It's a shame," Ibrahimovic told Dplay. They want attention and want the media to write about it - it's at kindergarten level and we're bigger than that. Talking about the vandalisation for the first time, he added: "The statue was what it was, but that doesn't mean that my story will be torn down, it will remain forever. Former Sweden striker Ibrahimovic, 38, made his professional debut for Malmo 20 years ago but bought a 25% stake in Hammarby in November. Things don’t look like they are changing any time soon with the side looking low on confidence and struggling to score goals, only notching more than one on one occasion so far. They’ve also conceded more than anyone else in the league, with 14 goals against in nine games. Posted at 68' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Paulo Gazzaniga. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jesse Lingard. Posted at 66' Fred (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 66' Offside, Tottenham Hotspur. They look to keep that lead with a victory over Deportivo Ocotal who are one from bottom in the table. The league leaders have won nine of their 14 league matches this season but have drawn their last two. Those weren't easy fixtures though with one at home to second placed Real Esteli and the other away at Real Madriz (unbeaten in their last three at home). Daniel Gomez put Tenerife ahead once more in stoppage time at the end of the first half of extra time with another penalty but Yuri Berchiche drilled home from distance with two minutes remaining. Tenerife's Joselu went from hero to villain in the shootout when Jokin Ezkieta brilliantly kept out his penalty but Inigo Martinez's effort was saved by Adrian Ortola. This is a vital game for both sides as they battle to avoid relegation. The away side are in the better form but struggle on their travels. Both teams are rather goal shy at present and the tip here is for the game to have under 2.5 goals scored in it. Leicester city is the most in form team in the premier league right now after Liverpool. They have won their last 7 matches and I expect them to win this match easily as well. They sit on the second spot right now and managed 10 wins 2 draws and 2 defeats so far. Typically, this is the last opposing outfield player, because of the goalkeeper's positioning. Saints boss Hasenhuttl is against the Frenchman's suggestion and believes that doing away with the offside law altogether would be more preferable to more potential VAR controversy. If we change it the way he wants to do it we can stop playing offside because it won't work any more," said the Austrian. It will change the game massively in my opinion. Tonbridge will be meeting with the away team Maidstone and looking at this two team we can say that looking at their last meeting they are very good scoring teams as in the last 5 games the home team and the away team have scored an over of 1.5 total goals in all this meeting and so this makes us to see that even on this game this trend will continue There is a lot of factors and I remember when we discussed Salzburg and different clubs we figured out very early that Salzburg was the best option. And I’ve always thought ‘I can’t overrate myself’. That has always been important to me, saying ‘yes, I’m good, but there’s a lot of good players out there’ so that has always been very important to me, to not think that I’m better than I actually am. There’s little in common between these two bitter local rivals. Brescia host Atalanta on Saturday’s Lombardy Derby with the pair locking horns for the first time since 2006. The hosts have gone out and landed a big name – Mario Balotelli – to lead their survival push. Meanwhile, Atalanta have pieced together a squad of lesser-known stars to make the Champions League. Fluminense vs LDU Quito Prediction 1 March 2024 2 days ago — Live broadcast. LDU Quito · Review · Prediction · H2H. Fluminense vs LDU Key factors, including head-to-head statistics, current forms, league ... Stuart Pearce says West Ham's owners blocked his return to the club as part of manager David Moyes' backroom team. The ex-England and Hammers defender had questioned the decision not to keep Moyes on after his first spell as boss. Pearce had been an assistant along with Alan Irvine and Billy McKinlay but said he will not be returning this time. It won't happen. I think the owners felt I was a little bit critical of the regime when we left last time and put the block on it," said the 57-year-old. The hosts are our confident selection for the three points this Saturday and we're also going for a 2-0 correct score. Granada have kept five clean sheets from eight matches at Los Carmenes this term, of which six have produced fewer than 2.5 goals in total. With Levante conceding an average of exactly two goals per game on their travels this season, there is plenty to suggest that 2-0 is the right call.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nguyen Nguyen
    Nguyen Nguyen
  • Sheena Owens
    Sheena Owens
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
bottom of page